BUDGET FRIENDLY & UNIQUE CENTERPIECES, FAVORS & MORE    

Hello I would love to help you with Centerpieces and Favors for your upcoming Wedding. I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, flowers, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day. I have worked on many Weddings, Quinceanera`s, Bar ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 01/10/08

My Birthday Is 1 Month Away I Have No Ideas..help     (1 reply)

Ok so my sweet 16 is in one month from today and i have nothing planned i want to either do a masqurade theme or a mardi gras but im not sure...its February 9th so if u guys have any ideas please let me know...i should be having 35 to 40 people and my house is not big ...
Posted by Katie; updated 01/09/08

Cinderella Theme     (1 reply)

I searched high and low for a cinderella carriage cake table ..found it at sweet memories orlando florida..absolutely breathtaking.large sparkling wheels...white lights, tastefully decorated in your colors..and..she sets up everything..maria is awesome 4074469881.....
Posted by arlene; updated 01/07/08

Father Daughter Song    

I am looking for the song by Alex Montez Muy Especial does anybody know the words or where I can find it...
Posted by maria; updated 01/08/08

Help:)     (1 reply)

I AM THE FIRST GIRL IN MY FAMILY WHO IS HAVING A BIG QUINCEANERA IN OCTOBER. AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHERE TO START. IM LOOKIN FOR A GOOD HALL THAT FITS ABOUT 200 PEOPLE AND THAT IS NOT THAT EXPENSIVE OR FANCY JUST CLEAN. IM LOOKIN FOR IT IN LONG BEACH OR NEARBY THERE. I ...
Posted by Tamy; updated 01/08/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

QUINCEANERA SOON, AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/09/08

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/07/08

Quince Christian Church Service    

Please someone forward me the church service i`ve been looking everywhere for it. Firetlcrn@aol.com. Thank you
Posted by linda G.; updated 01/07/08

Help On A Quincianera Song    

I need help on choosing songs for my 15 is on april what song should i choose for merengue, qumbia, salsa, and probly bachata
Posted by judie; updated 01/07/08

I Need Cadets That Will Come To Oklahoma    

I need some cadets that will come to Guymon, Oklahoma and perform in my quinceanera that are at a good price and are good by July 5th
Posted by maria; updated 01/07/08

Sweet 16 Dress    

My daughters sweet 16 is this march and she saw a dress on line she loved. Problem is we cant seem to find it again. It was a black dress with pink flowers down one side and a slit in the other side that opened to pink material. If anyone has seen this dress please let ...
Posted by Diane; updated 01/07/08

MUST SEE!! Centerpieces, Favors & MORE    

Hello I would love to help you with Centerpieces and Favors for your Quinceanera! I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, flowers, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day. I have worked on many Weddings, Quinceanera`s, Bar ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 01/07/08

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (21 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 01/07/08

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/07/08

Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/04/08

Quinceanera Music    

Umm isnt Moments In Love by Art of Noise The titanic song?? i used limewire && dats Wat it gave me??
Posted by noely; updated 01/04/08

Quinceanera Hall     (1 reply)

Please help with a location in the tampa bay florida area for my daughter quinceanera party. I have 8000 dollars for a budget Need location with catering for 300 people. Going CRAZY. Any help will be greatly appreciated Thank you Ciso
Posted by ciso; updated 01/06/08

Planner     (1 reply)

I could relly use this planner for my daughter.
Posted by Louise; updated 01/05/08

QUINCEANERA MUSIC PARA VIDEO..HELP!!     (1 reply)

HEY!! MY quince`s gOnNa be in MAy 24, 08 && I was wOndering if anybOdy cOuld help me find sum MuSic fOr my videO..THANks!!!!!
Posted by noely; updated 01/06/08

Quinceanera    

Thalia is a good song for a quinceanera
Posted by brianna; updated 01/06/08

LIVE EVENT ARTIST Will Paint Your Quinceanera!    

Capture your daughter`s Quinceanera painted live on canvas while it is happening! Your guests will love to watch, and become "part of the painting." You will have a treasured family memento to hang on the wall for years to come. Great gift idea for parents and ...
Posted by Karen; updated 01/06/08

Quinceanera Speech     (20 replies)

Hi Pat, If you wouldn`t mind sharing your daughter`s speech, I would appreciate receiving it. I`m new at this, and am not sure what`s necessary my email address: (alc6498@yahoo.com.) Thank you.
Posted by Aida; updated 01/06/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/06/08

Quinceanera     (2 replies)

I need help finding a theme foor my quinceanera
Posted by brianna; updated 01/07/08

Please Email Me A Quince Planning Guide    

Please email me a quince planning guide
Posted by Marisol ; updated 01/07/08