IDEAS PARA REGALO SORPRESA???!!! HELP!     (2 replies)

EyYYYY!!!!!! GUYz I NeeD hELP!!!! iN TWO MONTHS IS MY NEICE`S QUINCEAƑERA AND SHE ASKED ME TO BE MADRINA OF "REGALO SORPRESA"... I DONT WANT TO GIVE HER SOMETHAN TRADITIONAL LIKE JEWELRY.. DO YA HAVE ANY IDEAS??? WHAT WOULD YA QUINCEANERAS LIKE THESE DAYS?? 0_0
Posted by TRaVIeZAAAA!!!!!; updated 01/31/08

18 Birthday Party    

Hey i`m having my 18 next febuary and im having a court and im doing that because my quince wasnt the best for me i want a chance to do it all over again. Its going to be next year in febuary. Anyways my dress is going to be red because i wanted it for my quince but my ...
Posted by jasmine; updated 01/31/08

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (6 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 01/28/08

Father Daughter Dance!!!    

I need a father daughter dance song... I need a couple of suggestions.. English only...
Posted by marissa; updated 01/29/08

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (3 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 01/30/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/30/08

Dresses For My Damas    

I need help finding my dama`s dresses for cheap.. So someone please HELP!!!!!! i live in st.pete F.L
Posted by mary; updated 01/27/08

I Need A Vals Instructor...     (1 reply)

I would like to know what part of LA are you located and I also want to know how much you charge..
Posted by Vanesa; updated 01/27/08

Custom Albums To Celebrate The Day    

I can help you create a beautiful book to celebrate this special person. A custom bound books with photos from birth to the special day. All custom, all unique. I invite you to www.bridgetbullen.com for all of your bookbinding needs. Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by Bridget Bullen; updated 01/27/08

Create A Sweet 16 Invitation For Boy And Girl Twins    

Im looking for sweet 16 party invitations or flyers for a boy and girl twins.
Posted by blanca; updated 01/28/08

Cinderella, Masquerade, Precious Moments - U Name It     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with Centerpieces & Favors for your upcoming Quinceanera. I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day. I have worked on many Weddings, Quinceanera`s, Bar Mitzvah`s ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 01/28/08

Badass    

Hey waz up homiez well i just wanted to tell yall wats yas phone# cuz ma sis wants yall for her qinceanera
Posted by charity; updated 01/28/08

Sponsor Letter    

Can someone please send me a copy of the letter too? Thank you.
Posted by Cynthia; updated 01/28/08

Looking For Quinceanera Waltz Choreographer    

I`m looking for a waltz choreographer that lives somewhere (prefferebly) in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Posted by Irma; updated 01/28/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/25/08

My Quince    

Hye i need some song for my quine and im gonna have it PACHUCO STYLE CAN ANYBODY HELP!!!!!!!!
Posted by bianca; updated 01/25/08

QUINCEANERA LiMO!     (2 replies)

OMG MY 15 iS SOoO LIKE iN 5 MONTHS ND i DONT NOE WHiCH KiND OF LiMO i SHOULD GET....i WANT SUMTHiN TiGHT ! BUT HUMMERS ARE KiNDA PLAYED OUT....WAT KiND SHOULD i GET???! HELLP
Posted by LiLYYYY; updated 01/25/08

Speech    

Hi... Well my family and i are going to make a 15 for my neice and we dont really know all the good stuff.... If u would send a copy of your daughters speech, and valuable information i would appriciate it...... Thanks a Bucch........my email is Elsiecruz@sbcglobal.net
Posted by elsie; updated 01/25/08

Quinceanera Dress     (1 reply)

Im not sure wut dress i want i know i want it 2 be fluffy , White ,probabably with ruffles,like a fairytale dress
Posted by maria; updated 01/26/08

Need Help    

Okay i need to know if u guyz know a ranch in riversidse paarris ontario pomona or anywere near riversidse for a 15 party ora big hall around dose areas
Posted by thalia; updated 01/26/08

Mi Fiesta De Mis 15 Anos     (4 replies)

Hey, I really need help. I`m having mis 15 in 3 MONTHS, and i dont know where to look for stuff. Im feel like im about to die im so nervous cause i dont where to look for stuff.I live in phoenix and i need HELP! I f you guys could help me out looking for things or ...
Posted by jessica; updated 01/26/08

Planning Guide    

Please send me a copy of the planning guide :) Las3mujeres@aol.com. Gracias !
Posted by Judy Salas; updated 01/26/08

LOOKING FOR A NICE PLACE TO DO I DANCED QUINCEA IN TAMPA    

IM DOING A DANCED QUINCEA IN JULY AND I REALLY NEED THE PLACE TO DO IT IN TAMPA FLORIDA ..I ALSO NEED A PERSON FOR THE DANCE STEPS TO TEACH US . SO IF ANYONE KNOWS A PLACE PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE TO THE EMAIL : KARLAHERNANDEZ12@YAHOO.COM !! THANKz
Posted by KARLA; updated 01/26/08

DJ & MC For Your Quince    

Looking for Good Club Style DJs and Equipment to run your upcoming Quince - look no further - www.MySuperSweet16.us And www.NJNYPromDJ.com Are now Doing Quinces! Call now to Secure your Date! 973-239-2261 NJ AZ - NY CT Visit our page for more info: NJ NY Prom ...
Posted by Nick; updated 01/27/08

Quinceanera Speech     (1 reply)

Hi Pat, If you wouldn`t mind sharing your daughter`s speech, I would appreciate receiving it. I`m new at this, and am not sure what`s necessary my email address: (alc6498@yahoo.com.) Thank you.
Posted by Aida; updated 01/27/08