My Quinceañera Pixz

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 07/22/05

HI, WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM AS i AM LOOKING FOR IDEAS FOR MY DAUGHTER QUINCE WHO WAS BORN ON DEC 25! BUT AM PLANNING IT FOR DEC 9TH!
Posted by ANGIE; updated 07/22/05

I am having my daughters sweet 15 next year. Could you please send you pictures
Posted by JANIE; updated 03/11/07

Hey i would love to see your pics i am also having my quincenera in mexico. Im having one here in kenosha and another in mexico, if you have any tips please let me kno! and i would love to see your dress color and how everything went if you wouldnt mine could you please send me some
Thank
Aurora!
Posted by Aurora; updated 03/15/07

Hey my name is monica and im having my quince in july and i wanted to see what yours looked like in mexico send them to me plaese
Posted by monica; updated 05/17/07

Hi umm. I would love 2 see ur quince pix because i`m turnin 15 next year and was kind of thinking i could get an idea of urs thanx
- jenn
Posted by Jennifer; updated 05/21/07

I would love to see ur pictures because i am also planning my quince in mexico!!
Posted by charo; updated 06/02/07

H3y wut up gurl i would lik3 2 s33 ur pixz from ur 15z...........cuz iam having 1 soon nd i want 2 g3t id3az .....
Posted by jessica; updated 07/16/07

Hi i was wondering if you could send me the pictures i really need some ideas. Thank you.
Posted by karen; updated 07/16/07

Hey i was wonderiin if you could send me the pix of your quince mines this year and i need sum idea
Posted by Ruby; updated 08/11/07

Can you please send me your pics
Posted by jessika; updated 08/17/07

Okay my quince is coming up nd i need ideas...
If u dont mind please send them to me
Okay thanx.
?
Posted by vanessa; updated 08/30/07

I would like to see your pics
Posted by Janie; updated 08/31/07

Please send your pics. Thanks
Posted by Elisa; updated 08/31/07

Ooh plz can u? thank u!!
Posted by lil .mizz .lulu*; updated 09/14/07

Hey my name is Anny Maybe we could trade pictures I had mine this month. Thanks that would be nice!
Posted by Anny; updated 09/27/07

Please send me pic of your 15.
Posted by Elisa; updated 09/27/07

Please send me your pics...
Posted by Mary; updated 10/03/07

Okay my quince is coming up nd i need ideas...
If u dont mind please send them to me @
Okay thanx.
?
Posted by Vikkiie; updated 11/03/07