Phone Psychic    

Phone Psychic Readings: Call Cynthia Becker at 636-391-0906 or www.cynthiabecker.com Visit our page for more info: Cynthia Becker Psychic
Posted by Bill Weber; updated 01/21/08

MAKE YOUR QUINCEANERA DREAMS A REALITY    

Hello - I would love to help you with Invitations, Centerpieces & Favors for your upcoming QUINCEANERA. I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day. I have worked on many Weddings, Quinceanera`s, ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 01/21/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

QUINCEANERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/20/08

QUINCENEARA     (1 reply)

I`M SEARCHING FOR A HALL AT A REASONABLE RATE IN SAN ANTONIO TEXAS 78218 NOT TOO FANCY BUT THAT`S ALSO CLEAN AND ENJOYABLE ...WITH SOME ROUND TABLES, LOOKING TO SEAT ABOUT 300 TO 350 PEOPLE.
Posted by SANDRA; updated 01/20/08

Quinceanera Waltz And Surprise Dance    

I am currently planning my daughter`s quinceanera for August of 2008. We live in the West Covina area and I am looking for someone to teach the party group the waltz, surprise dance and a father/daughter dance, something simple.
Posted by Helen Sotelo; updated 01/20/08

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (1 reply)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 01/20/08

FREE XV-Anera Dress In San Jose, CA    

Hello bay area 2008 XV-aneras, order your party decoraions with us and receive your dress for FREE. Yes!! Any dress you like in inventory or from Mary`s catalog. Come to Creaciones Blanca 1450 S. White RD San Jose, CA For more info. Visit my page Www....
Posted by Esperanza; updated 01/17/08

MUST SEE Centerpieces, Favors & MORE    

Hello I would love to help you with Centerpieces & Favors for your upcoming Quinceanera. I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day. I have worked on many Weddings, Quinceanera`s, Bar Mitzvah`s ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 01/18/08

SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA FINEST BILINGUAL DJ'S    

Southern California finest DJ`s we are more then DJ`s we are Entertainers.We have been in business for over 20yrs. Our DJ`s are Bilingual . We help plan your event from start to finish. Great Music. We have professional Planners to help with your event. Special ...
Posted by Ross Scebba; updated 01/18/08

Dance Venue    

I am looking for a nice venue to have a dance holding about 400 people.
Posted by Jessica; updated 01/18/08

Hello From NU-SALT LASER Light Shows International    

Hello my name is Tracy LaMothe of Nu-Salt Laser, We perform laser light shows world wide, and manufacture and install nightclub laser light show systems. We have designed a new laser light show system that I would love for you to see. I would like to offer you a ...
Posted by NU-SALT LASER ; updated 01/18/08

UNIQUE CUSTOM DESIGNED CENTERPIECES, FAVORS AND MORE!    

Hello - I would love to help you with Invitations, Centerpieces & Favors for your QUINCEANERA. I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day. I have worked on many Weddings, Quinceanera`s, Bar ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 01/19/08

Quinceanera Poem And Prayer     (2 replies)

Hi, I am looking for a quinceanera poem from parents to daughter and one from daughter to parents. Also, I need a special quinceanera prayer for my daughter for the mass. Thanks.
Posted by Alicia Flores; updated 01/19/08

15 AƱos And Wedding Videos    

Hi we are a intersted to participate in online bridal shows MAIN EVENTS productions is a father and son team of professional videografhers. Please contact us via e mail: Mainevents_48@hotmail.com or call us at (956) 4899358 We transfer home videos to DVD We have ...
Posted by rolando; updated 01/20/08

Professional Phone Psychic    

Professional Phone Psychic Readings: Call Cynthia Becker at 636-391-0906 or www.cynthiabecker.com Visit our page for more info: Cynthia Becker Psychic
Posted by Bill Weber; updated 01/16/08

CINDERELLA, PRECIOUS MOMENTS - U NAME IT!     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with Centerpieces & Favors for your upcoming QUINCEANERA. I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day. I have worked on many Weddings, Quinceanera`s, Bar Mitzvah`s ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 01/16/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/16/08

Looking For A Quinceanera Idea Or Favor?    

Retrospect Slideshows creates DVD keepsakes perfect for all birthdays, especially Quinceaneras. We combine your pictures, video, voice, text, & memorabilia & synchronize it to your favorite song. This also makes an unforgettable favor! We take great pride in being ...
Posted by Retrospect; updated 01/16/08

Quincenera     (1 reply)

I need someone that can help me with the balce? Does anybody know anyone? I NEED SOMEONE FAST?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Alejandra; updated 01/16/08

Quinceanera Suprise Christian Dance    

Im having my 15 in april and i need TO find a GOOD CHRISTIAN SONG for my SUPRISE DANCE. DOSE ANYONE NOW ABOUT A GOOD SONG TO USE. IF SO THEN here is my email: jandra_122@hotmail.com or ale12293@yahoo.net PLZ ANYONE I NEED A SONG *A.S.A.P*

HELP ANY ONE SUPRISE DANCE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!    

I NEED A GOOD SUPRISE DANCE SONG FOR MY 15. ***THE PROBLEM IS IT HAS TO BE CHRISTIAN*** DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT ONE OR MORE SONGS ***PLZ *** ill apreciate it LOTZ!!!!!!!! ******A.S.A.P****** Jandra_122@hotmail.com

Quince Planning Guide    

I notice a lot of people posted something about a free quinceanera planning guide.. So if this exists could someone please email me a copy.. Much appreciated!! Thanks! Mallchick789@gmail.com -Olga
Posted by Olga; updated 01/16/08

The Best Daddy Daugher Song    

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 01/17/08

Church Program    

I too am in need of a copy of a church program for my daughter`s quince. I also would like to know if anyone out there has a copy of a letter that asks parents if they will let their daughters participate as damas for my daughter`s quinceanera. This is the first ...
Posted by angie; updated 01/17/08

What Color ????     (9 replies)

My dames dresses what color red,gold,coral????????
Posted by melissa; updated 01/17/08