Best Song Of Reggeton To Dance In Mis Quinceanera Ideas

Well hello everyone well i have started planning my quinceanera all though it`s till next year but i just want every thing to be good not at last minute preparing everything so what i was thinking is that after i dance el val to do a reggeton song actually two songs of reggeton like i already have my 14 damas y chambelanes i will like to make it cool so i need help on which songs you think are the colest to dance that contians alot of movement because the first song might be like a slow one like pues am pasos from that certain person or something like that and after that song i plan to do it the real way u dance reggeton so i just want to enjoy this so please if u have any ideas or anything please let me know thanks yall
Posted by CRISTINA; updated 02/28/06

Girl bailalo by angel y khriz is a really good song
Posted by Alicia Gonzalez; updated 02/28/06

I think that ven bailalo is a retarded song so dude dont dance that song cause its really stupid!
Posted by daisy; updated 03/06/06

Who ever this daisy girl be, you must be retarded .cus their song is not. So i dont appreciate your smart little reply.
Posted by Alicia Gonzalez; updated 03/08/06

Rompe by daddy yankee is a good song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by ana; updated 03/09/06

U know what i do think its retarded and i dont like it at all i mean like i wouldn`t dance it on my 15era!
Posted by daisy; updated 03/15/06

Okay little daisy girl. We all have different opinions about music. Either we love it or we hate it. But your opinion was harsh. You are not good at giving advice. Thats what i think.
Posted by alicia gonzalez; updated 03/16/06

Ur right we all have different opinions and unfortunetly i hate it and i dont really care if u think i`m not good at giving advice because i was giving my opinion and for me my opinon counts more than ur opinion ok so deal with it!
Posted by Daisy; updated 03/17/06

Girl im with u that song is retarded it gets on my nerves whenever i listen to it
Posted by kagome; updated 03/17/06

Y da hell you listen to it if it gets on ur nerves. Dumbass.
Posted by Alicia Gonzalez; updated 03/28/06

Hey help cuz mine is this saturday and i dont have a clue which songs i need enough for 1 hr
Posted by angela; updated 10/31/07