Quincenera Waltz Instructor    

We are currently planning my nieces quincenera. We are looking for a waltz instructor out in the high desert area (Apple Valley).
Posted by Karina Lara; updated 02/06/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/06/08

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/05/08

My Quince Pixs     (19 replies)

Hey well i just had my 15 on april 10 , 2004 it was so much fun if anyone wants to see my pics email me ..and where ywall from ???
Posted by mayra; updated 02/05/08

Nicholas Pappagallo Photogrpahy    

Www.NicholasPappagallo.com And Www.NJNYPromDJ.com Visit our page for more info: NJ NY Prom DJ
Posted by Nick; updated 02/05/08

I Need A Hall For My Quince Anos In San Jose Ca!!     (1 reply)

I need a hall in san jose california because im not able to find one. So if you could help me find one around here and make sure its affordable not too expensive.
Posted by yessenia; updated 02/06/08

Quince Quote Invitation     (1 reply)

Hey umm i need a spanish quote 4 my invites please send me 1 thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by kassandra; updated 02/02/08

Need Help Planning     (1 reply)

Hi i`m looking for some help i`m trying to help my sister with my nieces quince and i`m stuck with the invataions and photo ,vedio stuff. This is not going to be a big party but we want it to look nice. And also not be to pricy she is my sisters only daughter but my ...
Posted by juanita; updated 02/02/08

15-Roses     (1 reply)

Im having my quinceanera in july and i wanted to know if anyone had a idea of what color of roses and damas dresses i could get and if there is any website that would help see the roses and dresses??????????
Posted by dulce ; updated 02/02/08

Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/02/08

Phone Psychic    

Phone Psychic: Call Cynthia Becker at 636-391-0906 or www.cynthiabecker.com Visit our page for more info: Cynthia Becker Psychic
Posted by Bill Weber; updated 02/04/08

Professional Phone Psychic    

Professional Psychic: Call Cynthia Becker at 636-391-0906 or www.cynthiabecker.com Visit our page for more info: Cynthia Becker Psychic
Posted by Bill Weber; updated 02/04/08

Vals Instructor In Chicago    

Two vals choreographers, guy and girl ready to teach you your quinceanera vals. Girls tend to learn easier from girls and guys from guys and so in less than 10 weeks you will be the main attraction in your quinceanera. We cover everything from traditional music to the ...
Posted by danny; updated 02/04/08

Quince    

I need help i need a speech for my daughter quince and i also need one for the hand over of the doll we are both so new at this we have no clue please help
Posted by linda; updated 02/05/08

Bartender Cheap For Quinceanera    

I offer very low rates for your next quinceanera for bartending services. Inquire within. Booking is fast call amh discount services at 951-743-7859 ask for michael. Ofresco servicios de cantinero para su proxima quinceanera muy barrato. Las fechas se llena muy rapido. ...
Posted by michael herr; updated 01/31/08

Games/Invatations    

HEY, I NEED SOME IDEAS OF SOME GAMES, AND INVATATIONS!!! LIKE WHERE CAN I GET NICE INVATATIONS? C YA LATER!!
Posted by Hemely Erives; updated 01/31/08

Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/31/08

18th Birthday Party    

Me and my friend are having an 18th birthday party but we dont know where
Posted by monica; updated 02/01/08

HEY    

... AY JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH U GUYS CHARGE TO PERFORM FOR A PARTY CUZ I SAW U GUYS DANCIN AND DAYUM U CAN DANCE...... SO HOW MUCH U CHARGE AND WERE ARE U GUYS LOCATED AT????
Posted by MELLY; updated 02/01/08

Tips On Planning My Quinceanera     (2 replies)

I`ll be turining 15 in a few months and I need some tips on planning my Quinceanera. My dama dresses are going to be a VERY bright yellow. My dress is going to be a soft yellow. My theme will be something like under the ocean, on the beach, sea creatures kind of thing. ...
Posted by Elizabeth June; updated 02/01/08

Phone Psychic    

Phone Psychic Appointments: Call Cynthia Becker at 636-391-0906 or www.cynthiabecker.com Visit our page for more info: Cynthia Becker Psychic
Posted by Bill Weber; updated 02/01/08

Professional Phone Psychic    

Call the best professional phone psychic, Cynthia Becker at 636-391-0906 or www.cynthiabecker.com Visit our page for more info: Cynthia Becker Psychic
Posted by Bill Weber; updated 02/01/08

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Im looking for a waltz instructor who is willing to come to DeKalb to coreograph my dances.
Posted by arely; updated 02/02/08

Quincenera     (1 reply)

Please send me a free planning guide for a quincenera
Posted by Lydia; updated 02/02/08

Quinceanera Invitations     (1 reply)

Hello` I need help with what to say in my daugher invitations. I`m doing spainsh invitations and also english invitations. Do any one has a copy of a invitation.
Posted by eveyb; updated 02/02/08