Quinceanera Dress     (2 replies)

I have a beautiful size 2, pink strapless, ball gown quinceanera dress with beaded accents on bodice and skirt. It was only worn in May 2005 for the one day and is in great condition. The dress was bought for about $400 dollars but of course I`m selling it for less!! ...
Posted by rhiannon; updated 02/22/08

QUINCEANERA DRESSES    

I have a beautiful size 2, pink strapless, ball gown quinceanera dress with beaded accents on bodice and skirt. It was only worn in May 2005 for the one day and is in great condition. The dress was bought for about $400 dollars but of course I`m selling it for less!! ...
Posted by rhiannon; updated 02/22/08

Bridal, Sweet 16 And Prom Expo!!!!!    

Fleur de lis 870 Cypress Avenue Ridgewood NY Please call to reserve 718-366-6700 Sunday February 24th , 2008 1-6pm Come join us!!!! Cocktail Buffet! Visit our page for more info: My Party Boutique
Posted by MyPartyBoutique; updated 02/21/08

Wedding Expo!!!!Sunday Feb 24th 2008    

Cocktail Buffet! February 24, 2008 1-5pm! 870 Cypress Avenue Ridgewood NY Call to make reservations. 718-266-6700 Visit our page for more info: My Party Boutique
Posted by MyPartyBoutique; updated 02/21/08

BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE CENTERPIECES, FAVORS & MORE     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with Decorations & Favors for your upcoming QUINCEANERA I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, etc. So everything is unique to your special day,! I have worked on many Weddings, Sweet 16`s, Quinceanera`s, Bar ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 02/21/08

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (1 reply)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 02/21/08

FLOWERS BY VIVIAN COLLS    

Flowers by Vivian Colls has been successfully designing and creating floral works since 2001. Vivian has had a passion for flowers all of her life. With her background in design and keen Eye for style and good taste, Vivian, along with her team, creates extraordinary ...
Posted by Maribel Montane; updated 02/18/08

Quincenera Song     (7 replies)

HEY COULD YOU GUYS HELP ME...I NEED A SONG FOR MY SURPRISE DANCE....
Posted by Cynthia; updated 02/18/08

Christian Quincenieras     (3 replies)

I am looking for information on how to do a christian quinceniera. I know how you do things in the catholic church but does anyone know in a non denominationa church. Hope someone can help.
Posted by Dzyre; updated 02/19/08

DJ New Jersey    

Www.NJNYPromDJ.com Make your Prom or Sweet 16 One to Remember! The Tri-State Area’s #1 Recommended Entertainment Company! Some of the Many Benefits of Hiring Us: * Proms, School Dances, Super Sweet 16’s, Project Graduations, Homecoming & More! * Young, ...
Posted by Nick; updated 02/19/08

Quinceanera    

Are Quinceaneras only for Catholics?
Posted by Jennifer; updated 02/19/08

Song To Dedicate To My Mom     (2 replies)

I need a song to dedicate to my mom it cud be in spanish or english dnt mata
Posted by lil megan; updated 02/20/08

Help!!!!!!!     (6 replies)

I am having a quinceanera and my mom and i decided that we where not going to use guys(chambelans) so my court is going to be full of girls. I need some ideas of what we can dance to(song) and dance ideas. If you know a choregraphy thats in beaumont,texas or somewhere ...
Posted by angigi; updated 02/19/08

QUINCEANERA     (1 reply)

WELL IM HAVING A QUINCE ON JULY 19 OF THIS YEAR AND I WELL LIKE SOMETHING DIFFERENT THEN A LIMOUSINE AND WOULD LIKE TO HAVE LOWRIDERS CAR FOR ALL MY DAMAS AND CHAMBELANS IF ANYONE WHO KNOWS ANY CAR CLUBS WHO WILL CHAUFFERING FOR MY QUINCE FOR A REASONABLE PRICE CAN U ...
Posted by ANGELINA ; updated 02/21/08

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (2 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 02/15/08

BROADWAY THEME FAVORS & CENTERPIECES     (1 reply)

Be sure to check out the new pictures of the Broadway Theme Favors - Wicked, RENT, Phantom, Les Mis. Http://www.cmbcrafts.com/phantomoftheopera.html Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by CONNIE; updated 02/16/08

CANDLE STAND* CUSTOM MADE* ANY THEME    

Please visit my site to view unique stands designed To any theme... Call for FREE consultation.. Delivery available NATIONWIDE. Call Virg 917 306-9158 Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by Virg; updated 02/15/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/16/08

Sweet 16 Dresses In New York    

We have all kinds of beautiful dresses!!!!! Call us 718-205-2836 My Party Boutique Visit our page for more info: My Party Boutique
Posted by MyPartyBoutique; updated 02/17/08

Sweet 16 And Quinceanera Gowns    

Packages starting at $450.00 Come see us!!!! 84-48 grand ave Elmhurst ny 11373 718-205-2836 Visit our page for more info: My Party Boutique
Posted by MyPartyBoutique; updated 02/17/08

Quinceanera Waltz    

I`m trying to find an instructor in Sacramento to teach my daughter and her court (7 girls/boys) how to do the waltz for her Quinceanera. It`s on April 26th this year, so I need help now. =) All help in appreciated!! Thanks
Posted by joann; updated 02/17/08

I Need Help With The Chambelanes For My Party!!!!    

None of my friends want to be in my sweet 15, so i need chambelanes that i can rent for my sweet 15. Can you help me?
Posted by Ana; updated 02/17/08

“Mis Quince Años” Designer Dress Candle    

This dress is as gorgeous as the one you`ll wear for your once in a lifetime event! Let family and friends share the magnificent memories of your Quinceanera celebration with a fabulous favor that symbolizes the lovely way you looked on your special day. Visit www....
Posted by Regina; updated 02/17/08

TWEETY ANYONE    

I would love to do a Tweety Theme event, I have some adorable images to choose from and would be willing to work on pricing so that I can add this theme to my web page! Email me anytime - CMBCrafts2004@aol.com Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 02/18/08

EVENT & WEDDING PLANNERS    

It takes many hours to research the perfect Quinces vendors and services. Allow Eventi Planners to help you find the right products for you! We are always willing to work with you and accommodate you and your budget!!
Posted by Maribel Montane; updated 02/18/08