Yo Has Any1 Heard Of Breaker Habitz?

Man do they suck dats another one of tha sorriest groups i`ve ever seen!
Posted by Baby_Face; updated 12/09/05

Ooo yeah ive heard of them!! i met them at the mall one time when they were at champz.. But ive never seen them perform.. Dont they got a black guy in it or somethin?! IONO
Posted by vanessa; updated 12/11/05

Yea i think they do they were at my homegurlz 15 and they really suck none of them could vibrate that $hit wuz funny
Posted by Javier; updated 12/11/05

Lol they do suck i went to one of their 15th`s and their old member LEo fu*** up everything they messed up so many times!
DONT GET THEM!
Posted by dyme; updated 12/13/05

HEY GIRL U NEED TO STOP TALKIN ALL UR S**T ABOUT BREAKER HABITS U DONT EVEN KNOW THEM I DO U AINT NOTHIN BUT A F**KEN HATER SO MY CREW AND EVEN WORRY ABOUT U AND ALL THE PEOPLE THAT R HATIN ALL WE DO IS SHAKE THEM HATERS OF AND UR ONE OF THEM SO JUST KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT UP AIGHT
Posted by BH#FAN; updated 01/15/06

STOP HATIN ON THESE HOMIES YALL JUZZ BLIND TO SEE THAT THERE BETTER THAN YALL S**T LIKE DREAM BOYZ & LATIN ILLUSIONS & ALL THOSE OTHER ONES!!!
DUCE-
- LUIS B.K.A DJ SPOOKY-
Posted by SPOOKY; updated 02/01/06

Yeah dey pretty good specially there newest member Javier that nigga got some pretty krunk moves and he look good too!!!
Posted by Tinker Bell; updated 02/05/06

What the f*** are yall talking about the best crew in Garland is "Aztec Crew"! Although they are pretty good and their newest member is the best one in there and he`s the ONLY good looking one in there. Trust me I`ve seen them all! I mean they aren`t even from Garland so how can they be the best in Garland? You need to get that straight though . . . "Aztec Crew" is the best in Garland!
Posted by blue; updated 02/05/06

Hey whats up wit all the hatin on my cadets???Yea i had them for my xv and yea they are the best!They are the sweetest guys ever!They are not stuck up like other krews that i know.They can dance and shake that booty so dont hate.They are different which makes them the better than the other krews.And them aztec "cadets" suck really bad.They dont even have looks so dont even bother gettin them.Breaker Habits: dont forget to keep ur heads up and i`ll aways br here to support y`all!!!! I LUV Y"ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XOXO
Posted by BH Luver; updated 02/17/06

Do they have a website that I can check them out. Were planning a quince for our daughter. Or do you know how much they charge to perform. I looking for any dancers.
Posted by Donna; updated 03/01/06

IV3 H3ARD OF D3M, MA BOYFRI3ND ND 2 FRI3NDZ FORMD DEM SO SHUT DA F*** UP ND QUIT HATIN CUZ TH3YR D B3ST TH3R3 IZ
Posted by B@BY @NG!; updated 12/06/07

I know of some dancers just email me and I`ll send you the info @ big***iva@gmail.com
Posted by Mara; updated 12/06/07