DVD SCRAPBOOKS    

Hi, this is a really great site, I am so glad I found it. Anyway here is a little info about my business. I started a home business several years ago. It started off as a hobby. I have a huge Italian family and needed a gift for all 150 of them for our family ...
Posted by DEBI; updated 02/15/08

Cinderella Cake Stand     (5 replies)

I purchased a beautiful Carriage Cake stand from Carmen Molina (here on PartyPop). This cake stand is so huge. I never seen anything as beautiful as this. She is here on Party Pop. Check her out. She sends pictures of all of her beautiful work. Emolina5@satx.rr.com
Posted by Mika; updated 02/14/08

Your Dreamed Video Now On EBAY! Auction Ends 2/23    

You can have a Very Original, Emotive and touching video with plenty of special effects! Now there are a few LifesMoviesFX photo slideshow services available on Ebay. Some starting at $0.99 Check these links: Http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI....
Posted by Mark; updated 02/14/08

Sponsor Letter     (20 replies)

I am planning my daughter`s quinceanera and would like to send out some kind of letter to family and friends asking if they would like to sponsor and was looking for help wording it, please help, thanks.
Posted by Sandy; updated 02/14/08

Dance Rutine     (1 reply)

I need a dance teacher to help me do a wonderful Show for my guest. Iwould like something new. It will only be me and 8 guies. PLEASE contact me ASAP to see what we can do. I would like to start like two months after the day my quincenera which is dated on June 21,...
Posted by Alejandra ; updated 02/14/08

LATIN DANCERS/ Get Your Guests Moving    

GET THE CROWD GOING BY SHOW DANCES OR HIP HOP/RAP. HIGH ENERGY PREFORMERS Visit our page for more info: Jem Latin Nights
Posted by Jacquie; updated 02/14/08

Quinceanera Planning Guide    

Please send me your planning guide. Thank you. Frances
Posted by Frances Vasquez; updated 02/11/08

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (3 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 02/11/08

CHIVARI CHAIRS $4    

We are renting Chivari Chairs at $4. We are in the Miami area. We have all the colors!!! Call us today!! . Mention this ad on PARTYPOP.com to get this price! Visit our page for more info: Hitched Weddings and Event Rentals
Posted by Luis Marquez; updated 02/12/08

I Need Help Finding My Dama Dresses Please Help    

I live in pinellas
Posted by mary; updated 02/12/08

Twins Sweet Fifteen     (1 reply)

I`m looking for Sweet Fifteen invitations for Twins, the theme will be SWAN LAKE
Posted by Yolanda; updated 02/13/08

Proper Attire    

I will be having a quinceniera for my daughter July 08 she will be wearing an Ivory colored dress and the other youngladies will be wearing choc. Brown. Can you please advise me what colors are not appropriate for me to wear? I am a young mom. Thank You very much.
Posted by Maria Gonzalez; updated 02/13/08

DO YOU HAVE A THEME - I CAN HELP    

Hello I would love to help you with Invitations, Centerpieces & Favors for your upcoming QUINCEANERA! I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day. I have worked on many Weddings, Quinceanera`s, ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 02/14/08

PERSONALIZED GUEST BOOKS, INVITES & MORE!    

Hello I would love to help you with Invitations, Centerpieces & Favors for your upcoming QUINCEANERA! I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day. I have worked on many Weddings, Quinceanera`s, ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 02/14/08

Dance For My Quinceanera     (12 replies)

Ok well im already 15 but im having my quinceanera next year when i turn 16 because my aunt died not to long ago and it wouldnt be right if we had gone a head and done it with my uncle being all sad about her death so we are having it next year when i turn 16, and im ...
Posted by Viridiana; updated 02/11/08

Sponsor Letter    

Need help wrinting a letter to my cousin asking him to be my sponsor for my confirmation . That is for the catholic church.
Posted by Dennette Long; updated 02/07/08

Church Service    

Please par send me a copy of quince church we haVE MY DAUGHTER BIRTDAY IS SOON AND WE NEED HELP THANK YOU SHARON
Posted by sharon; updated 02/07/08

Looking For A Certain Song    

It`s a spanish song, that you dance in a line. It`s really fast, the man has a deep voice so I can`t really hear the lyrics. You scoot to the left, turn and scoot to the right really fast... You kinda twirl your arm around??? HELP!
Posted by TC; updated 02/08/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

QUINCANERA SOON , STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE MADE HUNDREDS OF ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/08/08

Psychic Reading    

Psychic Phone Reading: Call 636-391-0906 or www.cynthiabecker.com Visit our page for more info: Cynthia Becker Psychic
Posted by Bill Weber; updated 02/09/08

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (12 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 02/08/08

Phone Psychic    

Phone Psychic: Call 636-391-0906 or www.cynthiabecker.com Visit our page for more info: Cynthia Becker Psychic
Posted by Bill Weber; updated 02/09/08

La Quinceanera - Sweet 15 Picture Frames    

Visit Elegant Wedding Impressions for great favors at affordable prices. Visit our page for more info: Elegant Wedding Impressions
Posted by Regina; updated 02/09/08

My QuinceaƱera Pixz     (2 replies)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 02/09/08

Please Send Me A Free Quince Guide...Gracias!     (1 reply)

Please send me a free quince guidebook! My daughters Quince is this October and we are really on a tight budget!
Posted by Jenn Kinepela; updated 02/10/08