Songs To Dance With Your Brother    

Hello! What songs do you guys think will be nice to dance with my brother?
Posted by Gaby C; updated 03/11/08

Caddetes Latin Boys    

I need the phone number for the Caddetes Latin Boys for my dauther sweet 15. Thank you
Posted by Carmen; updated 03/11/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 03/09/08

LET'S MAKE YOUR QUINCEANERA DREAMS A REALITY     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with Decorations & Favors for your upcoming QUINCEANERA I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, school logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day! I have worked on many Weddings, Sweet 16`s, ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 03/10/08

Sweet Sixteen    

I need a choreographer for sweet sixteen not that expensive in bronx, NY asap! please email me back with some info at glenda404@yahoo.com
Posted by Glenda; updated 03/10/08

Muh Especial By Alex Montez, Good Granfather ,Uncle Song    

Where can i download/buy muh especial by alex montez, need a goo song for my daughter to dance with granfather,uncle,godfather and brother, any ideas?
Posted by Rachel; updated 03/10/08

Do I Get A New Set Of Godparents For My Quinceanera?     (2 replies)

Ok So i already have 2 sets of Godparents well for my quinceanera do i get another set?
Posted by shante; updated 03/06/08

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (1 reply)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 03/07/08

Un Poema Para Una Quincerera Christiana    

I need a poema for mis quince anos and i need it to be in spanish and a christian poem so if you could help me please let me know.......muchas gracias!!!!!!!!
Posted by daniela; updated 03/08/08

Theme Sign In Boards And Books, Custom!    

Custom Sign In Boards And Books These custom Sign in Boards and Books are made from laser cut Acrylic.There are many colors and styles to choose from. A giant Baseball, CD , Grand Piano, World Globe or Marquee are just the beginning of options you can use to help ...
Posted by Tamar; updated 03/08/08

Best Daddy Daughter Song For Quince     (2 replies)

Hi there i need your help! before i go out and buy the Alex Montez CD with the song "muy Especial" i need to get a hold of the lyrics can you e-mail them to me??? pleeeeezzzzzz!!!!!! i will be forever greatful. P.s. I am planning my daughters quince for sept `07 and i ...
Posted by martha medina ; updated 03/08/08

Organza And Satin Sashes For Sale    

Organza sashes 8"x108" for sale in many colours 90 cents each. Satin sashes are $1.35 each Minimum of 100. Sphireelegance@yahoo.com  
Posted by Barbara; updated 03/09/08

Need Help With Invitations    

I Am not doing the Traditional Invitations, but I want the message / poem to be meaningful. There will be separate sheets for the Court info and The Dance / Food info. We are having A mass, we only want the info of the church on the Picture Invitation.
Posted by Meriah's Mom; updated 03/09/08

HELPPPP     (1 reply)

Sum1 help me i need songz for my vals and a song for mi baile sorperesa hiphop/regaton..any1 plz help me
Posted by alejandra; updated 03/09/08

San Jose CA. Custom Made XV-Anera Dress    

Do you want to have a dream dress for your XV-anera? Visit Creaciones Blanca in San Jose California and have your dress custom made. You can design your own dress or copy from your favorite designer. Visit my website and see some samples of my work. Www....
Posted by Esperanza; updated 03/03/08

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (1 reply)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 03/03/08

Want The Quince Christian Church Service !!!     (2 replies)

I need all the help I can get for my daugther`s quinceañero, I need every bit of ideas that you may be able to share. Thank You so much, in advance. God Bless You ...
Posted by Nel; updated 03/04/08

PRECIOUS MOMENTS, BROADWAY THEMES & MORE ++++++++++++++     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with Decorations & Favors for your upcoming QUINCEANERA I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, school logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day! I have worked on many Weddings, Sweet 16`s, ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 03/04/08

Christian Quinceanera Ceremony     (20 replies)

I found a Christian Quinceanera Church sermon/ceremony while searching the internet so if anyone wants it, Take care, Dee
Posted by Dee; updated 03/04/08

Quinceañera    

Hey guys Well i need a salon To make my party at If u have any suggestions Please write back Thanks!!!
Posted by Daniela; updated 03/04/08

Quinceanera Saloons    

I am looking for a salon for my quinceanera in riverside california that could hold 250-300 people
Posted by edith; updated 03/05/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 03/05/08

QUINCE THANK YOU LETTER N POEM FOR MY DAD!    

I need a poem for my dad, and a thank you for my friends family who help make it happen! HELP ME! MY COUSIN AND I ARE HAVING IT TOGETHER ITS THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!! E-MAIL ME AT valentin4214@msn.com
Posted by LORI; updated 03/03/08

Sponsor Letter     (1 reply)

I am also needing help with a sponsor letter.
Posted by jessica ; updated 03/03/08

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (20 replies)

Posted by Pat; updated 03/03/08