Quince Dance    

I need a dance instructor for my quince...its in April... Please help. Im from VA so if someone can let me know of someone and how much it cost. I have 7 couples
Posted by Mari; updated 03/03/08

My Quince Anos    

I am from Chicago and I need a good choreographer for my quince. To teach my court and I the intro dance and the waltz, and possibly the surprise dance. If anyone knows of someone from the Chicagoland area please let me know SOON! My party is in 8 months
Posted by Veronica; updated 03/01/08

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE TO FIND REALLY GOOD HAIRSTYLE PICTURES?? Colors: Pink and White Theme: Pink i guess duh Dress: Pink Hairstyle: Still dont Know:( Damas: none all the attetntion to me hehe lol Limousine: none Song for waltz: not sure yet... Still deciding ...
Posted by Mariajose; updated 02/28/08

Need A DJ For Quinceanera That Plays Mexican & Hip Hop     (1 reply)

I need a DJ for my daughter`s Quinceanera in Gilbert, AZ that plays mexican music & hip hop music.
Posted by Rose; updated 02/28/08

Damas Dresses     (3 replies)

My Quince is in August of 08 and the color of my dress is Rosa Vieja {Rose Gold}. I dont know what color of dress for my Damas and I dont want them in any color close to my dress. I want to stand out from them and I want a color that My dress will stand out. Please if ...
Posted by Lesly ; updated 02/29/08

Phone Psychic    

Phone Psychic: Call Cynthia Becker at 636-391-0906 or visit us on line at www.cynthiabecker.com Visit our page for more info: Cynthia Becker Psychic
Posted by Bill Weber; updated 03/01/08

Sponsor Letter    

Please Help ! I need help with a sponsor letter for my daughters Quince......Please give advise on how to word it. Thanks----helpless--mom
Posted by Margaret; updated 02/26/08

Parks/Places To Take Pictures    

Does anyone know of any pretty parks to take pictures that are in Chicago or really close to Chicago? Thanks! :-)
Posted by Nayaly; updated 02/26/08

PERSONALZIED FAVORS FOR YOUR QUINCEANERA!    

Weddings Are Fun carries beautiful, personalized favors to give your guests at your Quinceanera! Check out our personalized candles made with real flowers and leaves! We also carry beautiful, custom decorated flip flops, jewelry, personalized rotating Quinceanera pens ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 02/27/08

Quinceanera/ Choreographer     (4 replies)

I am from Chicago and I need a good choreographer for my quince. To teach my court and I the intro dance and the waltz, and possibly the surprise dance. If anyone knows of someone from the Chicagoland area please let me know SOON! ~Thanks! =]
Posted by Nayaly; updated 02/27/08

Quince Accessories    

I have Cinderella and Butterfly Set (album, knife set and glass cups).
Posted by Letty; updated 02/27/08

Cinderella & Butterfly Accessories    

I have Cinderella and Butterfly Set (album, knife set and glass cups).
Posted by Letty; updated 02/28/08

Quinceaneara Dolls    

Look-alike and specialty dolls upon request. Special moments happen only those few times. Time comes and goes by. Wouldn`t you like that chance to capture a moment in time and hold onto it for eternity? Forever Yours Dolls gives you that opportunity with their ...
Posted by Sue; updated 02/28/08

Quinceañera Doll     (2 replies)

I need to know where i can go to get my little cousin`s Quinceanera Doll custome made. Please help anyone. I need the help ASAP
Posted by carlo; updated 02/28/08

HELP!    

My quince is in three weeks I have not gotten the Damas dresses I have not done the things am supposed to my mom works all the time and everyone is stressin me out over this I live in knox Tn there are not many things I can do here what do I do first??And how do I ...
Posted by Cassie; updated 02/22/08

Speeches.    

Heyy!! Well Mii 15`s are coming up in a few months and I really need help on my speech. And I was wondering if you could send mi some ideas ... Or some speeches. If you can that would be great!! :) Well Miii E-mail. Is Stephimariana@yahoo.com Or ...
Posted by Stephanie; updated 02/22/08

Speech    

Hi i was wondering if you culd help me out on my speech if you had some examples i could go by
Posted by chelsie; updated 02/22/08

Choregraphy    

Also i need to know if you no any one n the austin area who is good at choreography
Posted by chelsie; updated 02/22/08

MY DAUGHTERS QUINCE     (3 replies)

I`m haveing my daughter`s quince in march 09, her dad has never been in her life only her uncles and her Grandfather and of course myself. What would be a good song for her and her uncles and grandfather to dance to and also myself. She also has three sisters help ...
Posted by SERENA; updated 02/22/08

Quince DJ In NJ - Turn Your Quince Into A Club!    

Make your Prom or Sweet 16 One to Remember! The Tri-State Area’s #1 Recommended Entertainment Company! Some of the Many Benefits of Hiring Us: * Proms, School Dances, Super Sweet 16’s, Project Graduations, Homecoming & More! * Young, Professional, Experienced ...
Posted by Nick; updated 02/22/08

QUINCEANERA PENS    

Weddings Are Fun carries beautiful Quinceanera personalized rotating pen favors to give your guests! We have 9 different designs to choose from. We also carry beautiful, custom decorated flip flops, jewelry and other neat stuff teenage girls like! Please visit us ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 02/22/08

Choregrapher/Houston     (1 reply)

Im looking for a good choreographer in the houston area that can teach my court that will be all guys PLEASE HELP my 15 is in 4 months
Posted by abilene; updated 02/22/08

Quinceanera Cakes     (11 replies)

If anyone knows any sites where i can look at quince cake pictures post the link Or Email me the pics plz Tru_blu_mexicana@yahoo.com
Posted by Maribel; updated 02/24/08

Cumbia Mixes For My Quincenero     (3 replies)

I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF SOME GOOD CUMBIA MIXES SO EVERYBODY WILL DANCE AND HAVE A GOOD TIME AT MY PARTY
Posted by abel alcantar jr; updated 02/25/08

Chambelanes Dressing    

My quinceanos is in a few more weeks and i have no idea what the chambelanes should wear. I dont want them to wear tux`s because almost everyone wears that at the reception. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
Posted by rosa; updated 02/26/08