Wedding Photographers

I am getting married April 2, 2006 in Dallas, TX and cant afford photographers. Can a student help me?
Posted by Brittany; updated 10/26/05

Are you still looking for a wedding photography. Check out my website, www.mhphouston. Professional quality at affordable prices. What is your budget? I am in Houston, but I do travel to Dallas on occasion, as I have family up there. Mary Henry MH Photography
Posted by Mary Henry; updated 12/28/05

Hello, my name is Andrea McWilliams and im a student photgrapher in williamsburg VA. Ive done recent work for Kellogs brand cereal with Kodak and I am very expeiranced in make-up artistry and hair styling. Ive done alot of work being a model with in New York and know what it takes to create amazing photos both being in front of the camera and behind. Ive assisted/directed models how to walk and apply their own make-up. I am young but willing to photograph your wedding for a VERY VERY reasonible price if the on location travel fee is payed. Please consider.
Thank you,
Andrea McWilliams
Posted by Andie McWilliams; updated 12/29/05

I will gladly provide you with pictures all you have to pay for is the CD that I make for you which only costs 5 dollars. I am currently located in San Antonio however I will gladly travel at no cost to you. If you want pictures of yourself in your dress or rehersal dinner pictures the only thing I request is that you cover the hotel cost (you can stick me in Motel 6 :) ) I am an excellent photographer who understand that not everyone has the money to fork out even on that wonderful day.
Contact me via twocoldstoners@yahoo.com for some pictures I`ve taken.
Posted by Nicole Stoner; updated 01/27/06