EXTREMELY CHEAP WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHER

HI MY NAME IS BRUCE, AND I FROM IDEA ENTERTAINMENT. WE WANT TO GET INTO THE VIDEO WEDDING BUSINESS, BUT TO DO SO, WE NEED SOME WEDDING VIDEOS UNDERNEATH OUR BELT. UNLIKE OTHER VIDEOGRAPHERS, WE HAVE PLENTY OF EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH THE PUBLIC AND VIDEO CAPTURING AND EDITTING. WE HAVE MADE NUMEROUS COMMERCIALS FOR OUR CLIENTS AND HAVE DONE MANY SPECIAL EVENTS VIDEO. I AM OFFERING MY SERVICES FOR ALMOST NOTHING. I HAVE OVER 9 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE VIDEO INDUSTRY AND HAVE MADE MANY CORPORATE COMMERCIALS. NOW I AM TRYING TO ESTABLISH MYSELF IN THE WEDDING FIELD. THAT`S WHERE YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS . WE HAVE STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGY, WITH A STAFF OF GRAPHIC ARTISTS, EDITORS, AND VIDEOGRAPHERS. WE HANDLE EVERYTHING FROM SPECIAL EVENTS TO COMMERCIAL. BESIDES GETTING A FULL WEDDING PACKAGE VALUED OVER $3500.OO. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET A PHOTO CD, WEB UPLINK, DVD, 2 COPIES OF THE DIRECTOR`S CUT OF YOUR WEDDING VIDEO, AND THE UNEDITTED VERSION AS WELL. BESIDES THIS WE WILL PROFESSIONALLY PACKAGE IT TOGETHER FOR YOU. THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME DEAL AND I`M HOPING TO DO ONLY 3 OF THESE PACKAGES TO GET ME STARTED. THE ONLY THING I ASK FROM YOU IS A SMALL DONATION. THIS DONATION WILL BE ENTIRELY UP TO YOU. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH YOUR INFORMATION AND WEDDING DATE. ALSO IF YOU WANT TO SEE A SAMPLE OF MY WORK, LET ME KNOW AND I`LL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SEND YOU ONE. I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND HAVE A NICE DAY.
Posted by BRUCE LE; updated 01/07/04

I am interested as well, I live in San Diego, CA please e-mail me , my wedding date is set for May 15th!
Posted by Jenelle; updated 01/07/04

I am interested. Please contact me at ry@pisem.net.
My wedding will be at Sept 25, in Maine.
Thanks!
Posted by Elena; updated 01/07/04

Bruce will you travel to hawaii if so email me
Thanks,Marsha
Posted by Marsha; updated 01/07/04

Bruce! My name is Heather, I`m getting married in Columbus, KS on May 15, 2004. If you want to travel to the middle of the country, let me know Thanks!
Heather
Posted by Heather; updated 01/08/04

Hello Bruce! A videographer is about the last thing on my "to-do" list as of now. I am getting married June 26th in Ohio so please email if you are interested! Thanks!
Jselgo@yahoo.com
Posted by Jamie; updated 01/11/04

Hi, Bruce, If you still need a wedding to do, I live in Baton Rouge, LA, and I`m very interested. Thanks
Posted by Kathryn; updated 01/11/04

I am soooooooo interested! I am getting married on July 3rd in Nevada. Please email me at kholie17@aol.com
Posted by nicole; updated 01/11/04

Bruce, I forgot to say that my wedding`s on Oct. 9, 2004 (Baton Rouge).
Posted by Kathryn; updated 01/11/04

To: Everyone who`s posted on this message.

Greetings, and congratulations on your upcoming wedding day. My name is Bruce, and I am the original person who posted this message. Unfortunately, this deal has ended a long time ago and we`ve already done 3 free weddings. If you like to see our work, We are located north of the bay in California in beautiful Santa Rosa. So, if you are still interested in hiring a Photographer or Videographer, give us a call. Thanks for your continued support and interest.

Bruce
Posted by bruce; updated 01/11/04

I am seeking vendors to assist a to be Navy family in Maryland,DC, VA are in having the wedding of thier dreams. Ample advertising will be provided at the wedding and reception and many of my potential clients will be in attendance. I envision a formal affair that rekindles to true romance of early Royal Weddings.
My fiancès selfless service to his country renders only a meager salary and is not enough to cover tuition, medical bills and live off of, let alone plan a wedding. I am able to work full time and go to school but it`s not enought to cover our dream wedding.
We are truly soulmates and would love to have all the bells and whistles at our wedding, since true love only happens once in 300 lifetimes. This is not an event that I take lightly. Please contact me if you are interested at all in helping two young lovers have their dream Royal Medieval Winter Fantasy Wedding. I would like to look back on that day and not wish anything were different or that I could do it "right".
I have never enjoyed the "finer things in life" and for one day I would like to truly feel like a princess. As a bonus I am an aspiring wedding planner/designer and your products would be used by the very people inquiring about my services.

Thank you for your generosity.

Amanda
Posted by soon B Mrs. AT; updated 01/12/04

To: Everyone who`s posted on this message.

Greetings, and congratulations on your upcoming wedding day. My name is Bruce, and I am the original person who posted this message. Unfortunately, this deal has ended a long time ago and we`ve already done 3 free weddings. If you like to see our work, . We are located north of the bay in California in beautiful Santa Rosa. So, if you are still interested in hiring a Photographer or Videographer, give us a call. Thanks for your continued support and interest.

Bruce
Posted by Bruce; updated 01/12/04

Hello Please tell me you are seriouse! I live in Sallisaw Oklahoma are you close or willing to travel please email me info at babybricesmom@sbcglobal.net
Posted by lonnie; updated 01/14/04

Hi Bruce,
I would like to know where you are located. I`m having my wedding in Catalina Island CA. The wedding is June 5th, 2004 and we`re in a really tight budget. I`d prefer you give me an amount you think is fare for your services. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!
Posted by Adriana; updated 02/24/04

Hi~ Have been thinking about get a wedding video done in Folsom California October 2--may be interested if you are available
Posted by Amy; updated 02/25/04

Hi were are you located I am in orange county NY....june 4 2004 wedding. I look forward to hearing form you thanks so much naomi
Posted by naomi; updated 03/01/04

IN CASE YOU NEED A DJ TOO!

WORTH READING. By Rigo Galvez, Disc Jockey
Quinceaneras are expensive affairs, as you may very well know by now and believe it or not a Band or DJ can make or break the mood in a memorable occasion. After all, if the music “stinks” every one goes outside or go home, but if the music drives your mind, every one will participate in more than one way at any celebration.

I have seen the good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to entertainment, an in my own words I would like to share in a short space a little bit of my experience regarding how a group, disc jockey or mc would affect that special moment forever.

I have seen the good: The good is a smart person who keeps track of the entire mood of a particular event, who is sensitive and open minded, some one who is capable of improvising and is flexible to work under pressure, keeping a calm smiling face and everything under control, even in worst case –real- scenarios, like fights, people getting sick, key people missing from the party or other services falling behind schedule.

The Bad: Entertainer showing up very late with malfunctioning equipment. DJ’s or musicians not dressed properly for the occasion. People talking too much on the mike. Forgetting key songs or rehearsed material or simply not qualified to run a specific event.

The ugly: People who bring an entire crew of people who hang around laughing on the stage. People getting drunk beyond recognition. People slurring words on the Mike. People making passes at a guest of the opposite sex –and sometimes the same sex! -. This was my two all time worst I’ve seen: One DJ who punched the groom on the face and another one who barfed all over the stage.

As extreme as this may sound, it happened, and I have to believe that either people who plan to have an event would not ever think that would happen to them.

All musicians and DJ’s claim to be the best, and all claim to be experienced so what it boils down is to how much they charge. Or how much a client is willing to pay. It doesn’t mean he who charges the most is the best, or vice versa. My point is not to be deceived in that area. Beware if they sound “cheap”. Don’t let your party be a stepping stone for them, because it will drag down everything else you put into.

My best advice is: ALWAYS ASK FOR REFERENCES FROM A PREVIOUS EVENT. Or ask to hear the DJ some place, keeping in mind that a good DJ will flex to the occasion.

For a free consultation, without any type of obligation, EVEN IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A DJ IN MIND or ARE WORKING WITH ONE! I will be glad to share any concerns or doubts.

Write me at info@latinmusicdj.com

Good Luck!

DeeJayRig OG, Mix Master

Visit our page for more info: Latin Image

Posted by Rig; updated 03/01/04

Hi I am intrested, may I see some of your work. My wedding in 09/25/04, in Chino/Fullerton. LizG3113@yahoo.com
Posted by Lizeth; updated 03/01/04

Hi Bruce,
I am getting married on May 14, 2004. I am interested in your services. Please email me if you are available.
Posted by rachel; updated 04/02/04

Hi, my fiance and I are college students, just starting out, and we are having a wedding with a limited budget. It would be great if you could help us out, and we could do the same for you. We will be holding the wedding in Stony Brook, New York (Long Island) on August 28, 2004. If this is something you are interested in, please let us know. Thank you!
Posted by franciney; updated 04/03/04

I`m interested. My wedding is on July 31st in Colorado. Please e-mail me at Shanren4@aol.com
Posted by Shannon; updated 04/04/04

Please e-mail me, my wedding is November 27th, 2004, and I´m relly interested in finding a good videographer, please e-mail me back so I can give you more details.
Posted by Alejandra; updated 10/06/04

Hi Bruce,

I`m writing in regards to your posting. I don`t know if you are still offering to do videos at a cut rate.? But I`m a paralyzed bride, and we are on a very very tight budget. But Me and my fiance are suppose to be getting married April 29, 2006. We have had alot of friends offer to do things for our wedding free of charge, because of our situation, and the only thing I`m missing now is a videographer. Please respond back to me either way, yes you can, or no you can`t
Posted by Danielle; updated 11/27/05

Hey sounds like a great deal. We`re getting married on April 8th 2006. Email me if you`re interested.
Posted by Kristi; updated 01/28/06