NEED VIDEO & PHOTGRAPHERS

I HAVE 300 DOLLARS LEFT FOR MY WEDDING AND I`M LOOKING FOR A VIDEO & PHOTOGRAPHER FOR MY WEDDING, I`M LOOKING FOR ABOUT SIX HOURS OF SERVICES FOR BOTH AND I WANT ALL RAW FOOTAGE AND NEGATIVES. I WOULD LIKE THE CEREMONY AND RECEPITION TO BE RECORDED AND PICS. IF YOU CAN BE AROUND MY BUDGET OR CLOSE PLEASE EMAIL ASAP.
Posted by JAMIE; updated 01/19/06

If you are looking for just raw footage video you need someone who has lighting the camera really doesn`t matter. I know that there are videographers that will hit you with a speal that mini DV or HD that is all for charging more. Don`t get me wrong a professional camera makes a big difference because you are getting the best quality. Lighting is really important you have to have the best lighting to get a great video. You do have to understand that 6 hours is a long time. Will you provide dinner for your video person because they will be working for you and $300. Is pennies for an all day event. Especially if you just want video and photos.

I would place an add at your local University to their telecommunications department and art department you might be able to get student photographer willing to add experience to their portfolio, and you could get them for dirt cheap
Posted by kreyes; updated 01/19/06

Where and when is the wedding? Email me directly to discuss possibilities. Kopykatservices@earthlink.net
You can view my demo reel http://silly1waiting.zippyvideos.com/gallery.z
Thank you
Posted by Susan Smith; updated 01/27/06

Location Please. I am a very reasonable photographer. I will gladly send you samples if you wish. I am willing to do the event and offer you a CD or DVD of all the photos for the cost of the disc.......
Posted by Nicole Stoner; updated 01/27/06

Jamie,

I would like to look at the possibility of shooting the photos for your wedding. When and where is the event? I have samples of my wedding and other work at www.chrisphoto.net.

Please get back to me and let me know if you are interested and we can further discuss rates (which will be more than reasonable) and details of what you would like.

Thank You,

Chris Chapman
Chrisphoto.net
Posted by Chris Chapman; updated 01/28/06