Phtographer Wanted In Savannah Ga!

I am looking for a photographer that will allow me to have the digital disk at a reasonable price after my wedding... Thanks!
Posted by Tiffany; updated 12/19/07

Tiffany:

We are a professional wedding studio and we travel through-out the southeast .All of our packages include release of the images on DVD. We can customize a package around what you need or want. Congrats on your big day.
Angie
Posted by angela; updated 02/29/08

Tiffany:

We are a professional wedding studio and we travel through out the southeast capturing once in a lifetime moments. All of your images would be provided on a DVD with any of our packages. We customize packages for each client , as well as providing packages that are pre-set. Savannah is a beautiful place, will you have your wedding there?

We woud love to meet and take a few pictures of you and your soon to be groom as I am confident you will love our work.

Congrats on your big day!!!!!
Posted by angela; updated 02/29/08

I would give you all edited images on CD-rom for you to print/download what you want for a flat rate if you would like!

Billie
Posted by Billie; updated 02/29/08

I would give you a flat rate for your wedding pics ($40 plus travel) as stated above.
Posted by Billie; updated 03/04/08

I am a new photographer in the area! I will travel for very reasonable rates:-)
Posted by Tania; updated 03/13/08