May Wedding Photographer Needed

I`m looking for an inexpensive photographer and videographer for my May 24th wedding in North Jersey. Please help?
Posted by SE; updated 03/06/08

I am available to photograph in May in NJ. Call me 207-542-8302 Annie Higbee

Visit our page for more info: Annie Higbee Imagewright

Posted by Annie Higbee; updated 03/07/08

I am located in North Jersey, and think I could be of assistance to you.

Please send me an email to ****@***********raphy.com to discuss more

Thanks!!
Mike Williams
Posted by Mike Williams; updated 03/16/08

I have great prices and experience. Please contact me, I can send you examplies of my work and discuss rates.

Thanks!
Jen
Posted by Jennifer; updated 03/19/08

Hey Jen, I would like to take a look at your work.
Posted by SE; updated 03/20/08

If you would like to see my work please contact me at *********tos@hotmail.com. I can send you samples of my work.

Thank you!
Jennifer
Posted by Jennifer; updated 03/20/08

Hi my name is Joe Blase and I am with Lifetime Exposures Photography. If you have any questions please call me at 267-218-5882 or email me at joedoesphotos@comcast.net. My website is www.lifetimeexposures.com. If you want to see more pictures I can give you a link to more on my on line hosting site.

I am based in Lansdale, PA which is about 20 miles North of Philadelphia. I do not limit the amount of Photographs nor the amount of time on a wedding day. I will stay until the end and start whenever you need me to.
My CD only package is edited and you get all the images high resolution and you can email, print copy them as you wish. If needed I will give you a written release so you would have no problems if you take them to a lab. I always work with an assistant to make the day and photos go smoother. I also host the images on line for 6 months for your viewing and ordering convenience.

Feel free to call or email me and I look forward to talking to you soon,

Congrats and have a great day,

Joe Blase

Visit our page for more info: Lifetime Exposures Photography

Posted by Joe Blase; updated 04/09/08

Hi,
I`m available call Kaye 856-***-0686
You`ll get a cd of all the shots for 500$
Kaye
Posted by kayzphotoz; updated 05/07/08