Inexpensive Photographer Needed Baltimore MD

I am active duty Military and am getting married May 18, 2008. I am in the Baltimore MD area. We are on a tight budget and need a basic inexpensive photographer where we can keep proofs (either on cd or normal). I am looking at under $1000. Thanks.
Posted by Denny; updated 01/12/08

I`m not sure how the reviews are, but I too am looking and have found two that start under $1,000. You can check out there sites:

Http://www.co******to.com/

Www.*****g.com

Also, if you are a member of th****.com you can look at photographers in your area and sort them by price. That`s where I found these two. Good luck!
Posted by Tara; updated 01/18/08

Depending on how many hours your need, I may fit your budget. I charge an hourly rate of $200/hr. Please see my samples of my work at: http://www.j*****re.com .

Regards,

John
Posted by John Waire; updated 03/28/08

I would be available and have great packages under and right at 1k. Please let me know if you are interested I can send you my website and we can talk.
Posted by Suzanne; updated 03/29/08

I am willing to travel and be your wedding photographer. Your budget is just right including a CD or a Coffee table book instead of an album. Please email me @ p****5@yahoo.com if interester so I can show you my website.

Thanks
Posted by issa; updated 04/03/08

I am located in the Philadelphia suburbs and can help you out. Please visit my website at www.lifetimeexposures.com or email me at joedoesphotos@comcast.net. You can see my price list and some photos as well. I can also provide you more examples of my work as well if needed.

Visit our page for more info: Lifetime Exposures Photography

Posted by Joe Blase; updated 04/03/08

Hello I`m a videographer and Photographer. I may be able to help you. Tell me what you are looking for and i can work up a package. Your proof photos are in a leather album 4x6. I also shoot unlimited shots at the event. One single proof book holds 200 photos. Check out www.w****ire.com/dvs for details or email me at dr****vs@gmail.com Thanks
David
Posted by David; updated 05/03/08

Kayzphotoz is available & much cheaper then 1k.
For shooting for the day & the cd I charge 700$.
Prints & albums are extra but affordable. I charge for a large digital album & the photography 1700 so I`m sure we could come up with a more affordable package for you.
856-***-0686
Posted by kayzphotoz; updated 05/07/08