Wedding & Reception Photography And Videography

Hi,
I am getting on July 12th, 2008 in Duncanville,TX. We are really on a tight budget and are trying to find a videographer and photography for a total of no more than $700-$800 all together. If anyone could help us I would greatly apperciate it.
Posted by Misty; updated 12/24/07

Maybe I can help.....I`m a photographer located in Spring (north of Houston) and I`m trying to build my portfolio.
-Terry

You can see examples of my work
Posted by Terry; updated 02/14/08

Hello and congratulations on your upcoming wedding! If you are still looking for a photographer and videographer, please contact us asap. We have a photography and videography package that is in your price range.
Thank you.
Posted by Juan & Nancy; updated 02/20/08

:)
Posted by Chris; updated 02/20/08

Please send me a PM and I will give you more info to my work examples and contact info.

C. Wilson
Posted by Chris; updated 02/20/08

I am a photographer located about 2 hours from you. Not knowing the exact amount of coverage you want it`s hard to give you and exact quote but even including my travel exspenses I feel that I can come in under budget. Give me a shout at and we can discuss this in detail.

Thanks doll!
Posted by Laticia; updated 02/20/08

Shawna I could not see your contact information
Posted by Misty; updated 02/25/08

Laticia i would like also to get in touch with you but i cant put my information up. So i wondered if googling you would work
Posted by Misty; updated 03/04/08

Juan & Nancy,
I would like your contact info but i dont think you can place it, so I wondered if I could also google you.
Posted by Misty; updated 03/04/08

Hi Misty,

We would love the opportunity to create an awesome package and get you the most prints based on your budget. Thank you. -Juan
Posted by Juan & Nancy; updated 03/07/08

I`m a very experienced and popular Houston videographer, promoting a new package for only $749. This new package is a great video, without the gimmicks, and none of the absurdly long delivery times associated with wedding videographers. You`ll have your video before you get back from the honeymoon. ;)

Please take a look at my website, and contact me if you have any questions! Thanks!

Http://www.r****ce.com/
Posted by Rusty Bryce; updated 05/05/08

Hi Misty...actually my web address is www.rr****o.com if you are still interested.

The name of my business is Red Riding Hood Photography

Thanks Laticia
Posted by Laticia; updated 05/05/08