Portrait Photographer L.A., Pasadena, San Gabriel Valley

Portrait Photography in Los Angles (LA), Pasadena, San Gabriel Valey:

Images That Cut To The Heart!

At Center of the Heart Productions, I believe that truly artistic, moving and powerful imagery comes from the heart.

The center of our heart is the center of our creativity.

Center of the Heart Imagery will create rich and evocotive imagery that will tell a story and capture emotions!

I specialize in Portrait Photography that will capture the personality of the subject, the special something that makes YOU unique and special. No bland poses, no fake smiles, just YOU at your best!

I have a background in filmmaking so I believe in producing stories, telling tales through imagery and sound that evoke emotion to produce a vivid and moving, effect. Imagery that will make you feel.

This goal is simple: to strike a chord with the audience, to move them to the very core, the center of the heart.

Actors Heashots in Los Angeles (L.A.), Pasadena San Gabriel Valley

Utilizing a background in fine arts, and painting, I see each image as a painted masterpiece, light is my paint, the frame is my canvass, and you are my masterpiece. Each image will capture your personality and uniqueness. Time passes so quickly, time is fleeting. The moments I capture will be reflections of truth, allowing casting directors to see and feel your essence! This will give you an edge over the thousands of other actors headshots and make YOU stick out of the crowd. To get the job you first have to get noticed, to get noticed you need a capivating headshot.

I offer Portrait Photography in the San Gabriel Valley, Pasadena, Los Angeles & throughout Southern California for:

Baby Photography

Family Portrait Photography

Personal Portrait Photograpy

Business/Executive Portraits

Actors Headshots

Model Portfolios

Engagement Portraits

High School Seniors

Beach Portraits

Maternity Photography

Fine Art Portraits

All Portrait Photography services are done on location utilizing vibrant and natural backgrounds. Offering EXTREMELY COMPETETIVE RATES and rapid turnaround time, call today at: 626-262-9841 or e-mail me at chasecoulsonhu@gmail.com

For more information visit my page Center of the Heart or see, www.chasecoulson.com

Visit our page for more info: chase coulson

Posted by Chase; updated 07/11/08