Wedding Photographer L.A., Pasadena, San Gabriel Valley

Images That Cut To The Heart

At Center of the Heart images, I believe that truly artistic, moving and powerful imagery comes from the heart. Ancient civilizations believe a human beings mind was in the center of the body, the center of the heart, the source of life!

The center of our heart is the center of our creativity.

At Center of the Heart Images, I believe in producing stories, telling tales through imagery and sound that evoke emotion to produce a vivid and moving, effect. Imagery that will make you FEEL.

My goal is to strike a chord with the audience, to move them to the very core, the center of the heart!

We offer affordable and professional Photography & Videography Service in L.A., particularly in the San Gabriel Valley region of Los Angeles.

Wedding Photography in L.A.

Utilizing a background in fine arts, and painting, I see each image as a painted masterpiece, light is my paint, the frame is my canvass, and you are my masterpiece. Each image will capture your personality and uniqueness. Time passes so quickly, time is fleeting. The moments I capture will be reflections of truth and grace, elegant and timeless, a portrait of you at your shining best!

Videography in L.A.

Videography is about telling stories. A great director uses images to evoke emotions.

Center of the Heart Productions offers elegant Videography, Video Production Services and Photography in Pasadena & the San Gabriel Valley area, let us tell the tale of your wedding, rich in emotional color and evocative imagery!

Videography in Pasadena, and the San Gabriel Valley communities of:

Los Angeles (L.A.)
Pasadena
Alta Dena
San Marino
Arcadia
Monterey Park
San Gabriel
Alhambra
Azusa
Rowland Heights
Hacienda Heights
City of Industry
Baldwin Park
Claremont
San Dimas
El Monte
Ontario / Pomona
West Covina
La Puente
Irwidale
Walnut

But also offering service to other Los Angeles communities such as, the San Fernando Valley, West Los Angeles, Westside L.A., South Bay, Orange County, the Inland Empire and throughout California to the San Francisco Bay Area

I am Also fluent in Mandarin Chinese and familiar with Asian Weddings and Chinese Weddings and their unique customs. Perfect for Montery Park, San Gabriel Chinese clients, who understand smooth communcation is the key to a successful event!

We also guarantee rapid turnaround time, no waiting 6 months to 1 year! I deliver a high quality product at a VERY REASONABLE PRICE! Lower than most other Los Angeles Photo & Video services.

Contact Chase at 626-262-9841 or by e-mail at chasecoulsonhu@gmail.com

Visit our page for more info: chase coulson or www.chasecoulson.com

Posted by Chase; updated 07/11/08