HAWAII SUPERBOWL PARTY PARTIES HAWAII SUPERBOWL PARTY HI    

HAWAII SUPERBOWL PARTY PARTIES HAWAII SUPERBOWL PARTY HI.......WWW.808STRIPPERS.COM.......808-722-1120 Visit our page for more info: Strippers to Go Hawaii
Posted by JESSE; updated 01/29/09

HAWAII FEMALE STRIPPERS HAWAII FEMALE EXOTIC DANCERS    

Http://strippers2gohawaii.com/hawaii_female_strippers_hawaii_female_exotic_dancers_honolulu.htm Visit our page for more info: Strippers to Go Hawaii
Posted by JESSE; updated 01/28/09

For Caricatures Minneapolis Call Happyfaces.biz    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 01/27/09

For Caricaturists Call Happyfaces Minneapolis    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...

For Caricatures In Minneapolis Call Happyfaces    

Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 01/28/09

MALE STRIPPERS IN HAWAII MALE STRIPPERS IN HAWAII.......    

MALE STRIPPERS IN HAWAII MALE STRIPPERS IN HAWAII............WWW.HAWAIIMALESTRIPPERS.COM Visit our page for more info: Strippers to Go Hawaii
Posted by JESSE; updated 01/28/09

Hi Keith!    

Hey Keith. I tried calling you 15 years ago. I have a lot of fond memories of a certain Ford Falcon and strawberry daiquris. Sorry I was such a pain in the butt. Say hi to your mom. -Marsha
Posted by Marsha; updated 01/23/09

Hey Keith    

Keith, did you name your daughter Kris after Kris Leadhead? You know her and Dave are still together. You could`ve at least named one after me! -Marsha P.s. I`m looking for a turquoise Ford Falcon if you know of one
Posted by Marsha; updated 01/23/09

Pin Up Photography     (1 reply)

I am in San Antonio Texas and I am looking for photographers that take pin up pictures and have the costumes to go with them also. I would like to take some for my fiance as a gift for him and my self.
Posted by Christen; updated 01/24/09

VIDEO, PHOTOGRAPHY AND SLIDESHOW PROMOTION , CALIFORNIA    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/24/09

For Face Painters In Minneapolis Call Happyfaces    

For Face Painters In Minneapolis Call Happyfaces.biz    

For Caricaturists Call Happyfaces Minneapolis,MN    

Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 01/23/09

For Palm Reader Tarot In MInneapolis Call Happyface.biz    

Special Event * Fortune Tellers for your Next Event Providing Readers for Corporate and Special Events All Ages * All Occasions Choose from Tarot, Palm, Numerology, handwriting, Intuitive and so much more *****Go local when reserving your Mini Readers***** ...

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/20/09

School Program    

Pls.send me a sample emcee script for school party festival before 6pm here saudi time.thank you...
Posted by cielo; updated 01/20/09

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/20/09

VIDEO , PHOTOGRAPHY AND SLIDESHOW PROMOTION    

Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/21/09

Debut Program/ Sample Script     (2 replies)

Hi... Kindly send me a sample debut program as well as the usual script for debut. Hope u can send these... Thanks in advance
Posted by yssa; updated 01/21/09

For Clowns In St Paul Call Happyfaces.biz 952-476-7676    

Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 01/22/09

Face & Body Artist For Photoshoots    

My work is all over the world ,even if I haven`t been there yet . I have been a painter and makeup artist since the late 1970s . This is just one place I advertise my skills . What I do is almost unlimited in terms of composition . Please call me for estimates or ...
Posted by Brian Victor ; updated 01/22/09

HAWAII MALE & FEMALE STRIPPERS EXOTIC DANCERS HAWAII    

HAWAII MALE & FEMALE STRIPPERS EXOTIC DANCERS HAWAII. . . ...............................WWW.HONOLULUSTRIPPERS.COM.........................808-722-1120.....................CALL NOW........................  
Posted by JESSE; updated 01/23/09

Professional Photographer Available In CT    

I am a professional photographer available for portraits, weddings, corporate events. Please take a look at my site for examples of my work. I am reasonalbly priced!
Posted by Rob Staub; updated 01/23/09

San Francisco Praposal    

Looking for my son who needs a photagragher and looking to get a picnic basket for romantic lunch delivered to a patio at coit tower. Needs photographs of praposal and lunch. Date will be arround feb 5th to maybe the 12th 2009 thank you greg rex
Posted by greg rex; updated 01/23/09

For Caricaturists Call Happyfaces Minneapolis