Wedding Photographer, Middlesbrough, North East

Can anyone recommend a reputable wedding photographer, in Middlesbrough, area North East England ...Thank you
Posted by Stephanie Rogers; updated 10/18/07

Hi Brides and Grooms!

I am experienced wedding photographer working in Prague with a wish to travel. You can see my works at www.****uck.eu

I am looking for some weddings outside Czech Republic for January, February, March and maybe some other months (late Autamn for example, ask about your date)

1200 euro + travel expences from Prague - for full covering of the wedding day (could be 2 days including family dinner before etc), DVD with all photos ready for printing, webgallery on my Website and DVD with slideshow if needed

1500 euro +travel expances for the same service + wedding album and several big prints as a gift from me

Email: ***@****uck.eu
Phone: +******6**31 746
Posted by Yanina; updated 01/02/08

I serve the New England area. Please visit my website and contact me if you are still in need of a photographer. A package can be created based on your specific needs or there are priced packages on my website. Good luck!

Www.****phy.blogspot.com
Posted by Suzanne; updated 03/19/08

Maybe I can help. I photograph weddigns in a relaxed, natural style and aim to can the emotions and fun of the day. Just Google Patmontgomery Middlesbrough :-)
Posted by Pat Montgomery; updated 05/23/08

Hi - If you google wedding photographer middlesbrough a company called Camera Art comes 1st or second in the natural listings. You can access their website from there. Unlike several others listed they are full time professional master photographers and currently have some great offers on wedding packages. Good luck.
Posted by Duncan; updated 07/06/08