September Wedding Photographer Needed

Looking for an inexpensive wedding photographer in Georgia for September 27th or 28th. Location more than like just north of Atlanta, haven`t nailed down a place yet.
Posted by Joseph; updated 01/17/08

That date is open for me, I would only charge the travel fees.......Look me up @
Posted by William Stearman; updated 01/17/08

Now looking for someone in Boaz, AL or abouts
Posted by Joseph; updated 01/20/08

We travel to Alabama
Posted by Jean Moree; updated 01/21/08

Looking for an inexpensive photographer/ videographer for September wedding in Boaz, AL
Posted by Joseph; updated 01/23/08

I am a photographer trying to build my portfolio, and would give you a great deal on your wedding, just for the opportunity. Check out my blog and if you are interested
Thanks!
Billie
Posted by BJT; updated 01/25/08

Oh, forgot to give you my blog address...
Posted by BJT; updated 01/25/08

Would love to do a travel wedding.
Located in NH. Willing to break a deal mabye only pay for travel and a room and get photography package for free??

-Jeni
Posted by jeni Foster; updated 02/01/08

Jeni,

Lets talk more -- website or pics available?
Posted by Joseph; updated 02/01/08

Would love to hear from you!
Posted by jeni Foster; updated 02/01/08

Email me and we can talk about getting what you want for your special day

C. Wilson Photography
Posted by Chris; updated 02/05/08

Hello. I`m a wedding photographer. I am very inexpensive and I live in the north Georgia area. Please check out my web site for more information and to look at my portrait.
Thanks
Posted by Robert; updated 02/28/08

Robert,

I would love to talk with you more. . Your pictures look amazing.

Look forward to hearing from you!
Joseph
Posted by Joe; updated 02/29/08

Joseph:

If you haven`t nailed down a photographer, we are a professional studio located in Ft. Payne Alabama. We travel through out the southeast. Our images capture all of the emotion of the day using varied styles of photography.

If you have the time we would love to take some pictures of you and your soon to be bride as I am sure you will love them.

Packages can be customized to each clients needs and desires.

Congrats on your big day!!!!
Posted by angela; updated 02/29/08

All photographers email me -- party pop likes to block websites and email address -- i hope i can defy the system

Posted by Joe; updated 03/03/08

Congratulations on your Engagement!! We would love to shoot your wedding for you We would be willing to come out there for the cost of Travel and Board.
Posted by Kristen; updated 03/05/08

I am from Atlanta and would love to shoot there!
I may not even charge a travel fee:-)
Posted by Tania; updated 03/13/08

I am available to come to Atlanta area to photograph your wedding. Please check out my web site. Www.imagewright.com Annie Higbee

Visit our page for more info: Annie Higbee Imagewright

Posted by Annie Higbee; updated 03/16/08

Hello I think you have seen my reply before but I wasnt sure if you had been able to see my work. If not I would love for you to go by C Wilson Photography and check it out.

Thank you
Posted by Chris Wilson; updated 03/20/08

Are you still in need of a wedding photographer? I may be available. Let me know and I can send you you my website.
Posted by Suzanne; updated 03/24/08

I am replying to your add in regard to a wedding photographer. I am new in the business but have experience with bridal portraits and weddings. If you are interested, I am willing to travel to your destination and will give you a great price as I am trying to build my business using word of mouth. I hope you give me the chance to help make your day as special as it should be. One that you will remember for the rest of your life. Best Wishes and kind regards.
Charmaine.
Posted by Charmaine; updated 07/16/08