Hey How Do You Get A Guy To...

How do you get a guy to like go out with you if you know he likes you but doesn`t do anything??
Posted by Tinkerbell; updated 01/02/04

You cant "make" a guy go out w/ u....... Why dont u talk to him about it or why dont u ask him out..... Why do girls always want the boy to ask the girl... Thats so old fashioned! At my school both happens: boy askes girl, girl askes boy. Or sumtimes we have friends do it for us if we dont see the person we like very offen!!
Posted by blondie; updated 01/03/04

I think if he wanted it badly enough, he would do anything to get it. Maybe he is shy though, so you will have to break the ice.
Posted by Dawn; updated 01/14/04

You should tell him how you feel about him one on one and see what he has to say. But he will proboly tellu that he doesn`t like you it always happens. Trust me I know.
Posted by Liz; updated 01/15/04

Just talk to him but talk with a smile.
Posted by Desire Burgess; updated 01/20/04

Well if he likes you and you like him, then theres no reason why you shouldnt already be together, but it takes two ppl to be in a relationship. If you want to be together bad enough then find a way to cassually bring it up, preferably when your in person and have a good conversation. Let him know that you think of him as more than a friend and let him no where you want things to go from that point. If it is TRUELY MEANT TO BE (everything happens for a reason) then you two will be together. And dont forget, if he rejects you then you were obviously not meant to be together. So good luck!
Posted by Christina; updated 08/15/04

U cant do anything and if u do your going to mess every thing up
Posted by nessa; updated 11/13/04