Kissing

Im 13 and i`ve never frenched kissed my B/f asked me and i dont know how can anyone help me
Posted by ????; updated 06/10/04

Personally, I think you are too young to be experiencing that. At your age, sure you`re going to want to kiss, and I believe that you have a future ahead, possibly with another boy, and I wouldn`t go that far yet. Seriously, I would only consider doing that if I was in a serious relationship. My friend, you are not there yet. Don`t worry about what you or friends think, be the bigger person. It doesn`t make you any more of a better person that you are now.
Posted by Ross; updated 06/10/04

JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT AINT GUNNA MAKE U NE DIFFERENT BUT I MEAN COME ON!!!! IF U WANT TO DO SUMTHIN JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY MOTTO: LIVE LIFE TO THE FUNNEST!!!!!!!!!

HOPE MY ADVICE HELPS! JOE
Posted by joe; updated 06/22/04

Hey guys iam 15 and will turn 16 in march and yet i havent kissed a guy yet so its ok
Posted by ?????????????; updated 09/07/04

Hello, I think it will be ok. But don`t go toooooooo far. I mean french kissing can go really far. Like sex. If you want to have sex it is your choice. Make sure to use a condom! Any ways be carfulllllllllll
Posted by Katrina; updated 09/20/04

Okay, dude, don`t have sex, espicaly if you`re only 13, okay? Okay, now that THATS settled french kissing, only kiss him if the time feels right and if its what you want to do. My first f.k....i had no idea WHAT i was doing, and i asked my bf if i was a bad kisser nd he said if its not lacking passion then it couldn`t be bad, so live like that babe! good luck!
(dont take the babe to heart...i say that to everyone, along with honey)
Posted by Erica; updated 09/29/04

IF YOU REALLY LIKE THE BOY GO FOR IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***********************************************************
Posted by jennifer; updated 09/30/04

1st of all are u desperate. U are only 13 gurl ur to young to have a boyfrien but anyways thats hella dumb asking people if u should french kiss ur boyfriend hello ur a bit oo young so save it
Posted by evlyn; updated 09/30/04

UM I THINK YOU SHOULD DO WHAT YOU THINK IS RIGHT IM 13 AND IVE NEVER F.K A BOY EITHER I THINK YOU SHOULD TAKE STUFF SLOW!! WHY DO YOU WANT TO KISS HIM ANYWAYZ?? YOU ARE TAKING THINGS TO FAST AND MAKE SURE HE IS THE RIGHT PERSON?IT WILL BE YOUR FIRST KISS? I HOPE YOU CAN USE MY ADVISE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by ***********; updated 10/03/04

Heya!!
Personally i fink itz ur decision! if u feel like u wanna do it, just go 4 it!!
I was 11 wen i 1st french kissed a guy! n d time was rite n it was perfect! n we r stil gr8 m8z!!
So do wot u want luv!
Posted by alex; updated 10/05/04

Im thirteen and my first fk just happened its like two tounges wrestling and if its meant to be it just happens
Posted by Z; updated 10/07/04

Hey! I dont think ur too young to kiss or french kiss? I mean its not going to get u pregnant right? Well yeh it can lead to sex but only if u let it! But I do suggest you do not have sex if ur 13 lol.Im 13 too and I got my first french kiss when I was 11 at a party too,where we played spin the bottle. I had no idea what I was doing either lol,but i just followed his lead and you get the hang of it,plus he said i wasnt bad after all ;-) everything will work out,do what u want to....CYA
Posted by Javie; updated 10/20/04

I think u should french kiss even if yr 13 its yr desition and i think yr tounges should touch 2. Just go 4 it
Posted by *****; updated 11/03/04