Need Revenge

There`s this girl at my school that I just wanna scream, "I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!!!" at her, but she won`t butt out of it! She`s messing around with my bffs, calling them and inviting them to sleepovers and stuff!!! AND I HATE IT! As I pound these keys as if they were her head, I hope you can give me some advice on how to get revenge on her at school without getting in trouble!!

Brittany
Posted by Brittany; updated 10/25/04

Well, u could do the same with her best friends, send a fake love letter to the minginest guy in ur school from her-no-one would now! i dunno! soz bi
Posted by j; updated 10/26/04

Hey
I know how you feel!!!
Find out who who she lyks then send him a love letter from her-make it all clingy and babyish talk and stuf that reali puts guyz off!!!if she doesnt lyk anyone send it to the coolest guy in skool!!!tun ppl against her or make embarssing things happen s everyone can see!!!make her be nasty in front of her friendz and guyz so ppl get put off...i dnt know just idears!!!
Hope i helped abit
Lara
Posted by lara; updated 10/27/04

You know sometimes just ignoring them and showing them that you don`t care and continuing on with your friends and your life will end up aggrivating her more, now that your focus of attention is not on her.
Posted by Michelle; updated 10/28/04

Definitely the "I don`t Care" attitude...the mean tricks are too easy to backfire, but if you keep that "I know what your up to and BOYYYYY are you pathetic" smirk along with a comment or two, it will get the job done. Make sure you don`t complain out loud too much or else you`ll look over concerned, just pipe up when it counts most and do the brush off thing with the smirk, eyes, and body language. You`ll definitely come off as the sophisticated one instead of the fool. Don`t forget to host your own get togethers for your friends...fun stuff like movie nite at home, sleepovers, lunch at a cafe....You`ll be the winner!
Posted by Melissa; updated 11/16/04