Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games

Help!!!

I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that you can play with prizes, no boardgames!!!! Please anyone who has an idea please write back!!!

Thanks,
Becca
Posted by Becca; updated 06/12/07

Ok.... Here`s what u do to have a great sleep over... Have all the girls/guys or both go outside and get a bunch of balloons and shaving cream and razors and try to shave the balloon without it popping the one that lasts the longest wins!!!! its sooo much fun... But make sure u do it outside... U get COVERED with shaving cream!!!!
Posted by qtpat; updated 06/12/07

My daughter has recently had her 13th. Although she didnt have a sleepover we still played some games that you may like to use.

Blow up 4 red balloons and 4 green (any colours will actually do). As you are blowing them up in each balloon insert a small piece of rolled up paper. In the red balloons put truths and in the green `dares` Pass the balloons around the circle without using your hands and when the music stops the person left with the balloon has to pop it and complete the truth or dare inside it.

Make them fun stuff like `make up an impromptu rap about the person to your right` or `which teacher at school would you dance wuth at the school disco if you had to?`

Another game that went down well at our party was to cut come celebs out of magazines and put one in each envelope. Let the girls pick an envelope. When its their turn they must go to the front and answer yes and no questions from the other guests until their celeb is guessed.
Posted by kattie; updated 06/18/07

Truth or darew is a good game

Or the orange game:get an orange,hold it under your chin and pass to other people (its hard)
Posted by hanna; updated 06/20/07