Sweet Sixteen Candle Lighting Ceremony

PLEASE Please HELP me with my candle lighting ceremony... I need to know what order does everything take place and i also need to find some sweet 16 poems...So if any 1can help me i would really apprecaite it....
Posted by Briattane'; updated 08/16/05

For the candle lighting there really isn`t a certain order, its just who ever you want for whatever candle. For my sweet sixteen, I did it in order of who I was closest with. I mean I did my parents first then my brother and then grandparents. But after them.. For each candle was someone I was closer with. For example, I did all my single cousins and married cousins on 2 differnt candles. But there are some cousins that I have an extremely good relationship with, so I didn`t bring them up with the other cousins. I did a seperate candle for them... My 2 best friends on one and all my other friends on another. And so on..

Do you get what I mean? lol I made it sound really confusing.. I don`t want to post my email on here so just reply if you have a question.
Posted by Gina; updated 08/24/05

Hey, did u ever find poems for your sweet 16 because I would like to have some for mine
Posted by Andrea; updated 01/01/07

For my sweet 16 in 10 days im doing my mom and dad then my grandparents then godmother then all my aunts and uncles and soo on them my brother gets my 16 candle and and my sis get my good luck candle...#16 # good luck and #1 are the most important though
Posted by irene; updated 06/20/07