Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games

Help!!!

I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that you can play with prizes, no boardgames!!!! Please anyone who has an idea please write back!!!

Thanks,
Becca
Posted by Becca; updated 06/21/07

I thought of a cool game for my party and I already knew some party games from cousins...
Okay this is the thingy I made up. Before the party cut out a bunch of pictures of movie stars from magazines. Each person at the party will draw a picture out of a bag. They have 1 minute to pick out an outfit that would most likely be something that they would wear. ( It is more fun if you use some of mom/dad`s clothes because they would be bigger and funnier!!!) Then in their outfit they must do an imitation of them.
The second game is one that my cousin taught me. It is called Lobster. (I have no idea why) One person puts a sleeping bag over their head so they can`t see and it kinda makes it hard to walk. All players go into a room and shut all doors. Then they run around while the girl in the sleeping bag chases them. The first person tagged must now put the sleepingbag over her head and chase people. It is really funny if you make a barricade of pillows and then make a loud noise and then run, cuz the girl in the sleeping bag will run over thinking it is a person and crash.
I hope I helped ya`ll...
-Danielle
Posted by Danielle; updated 06/21/07