13th Coed Birthday Partyyy!!! NEED HELP PLZ!!!!

Kk well my bd is coming up and I`m planning my birthday partyy and I wanna make it relly special since I`m going into grade 8 and its like the last year of middle school b4 high school... Anyways so I was thinking of having like a dance partyy with guys and girls and then having a couple of girls over at my house for a sleepover and we`d sleep in my backyard in a tent or on my deck. I`ve pretty much planned the sleepover but I RELLY need help with the party b4! Problem is I can`t have it at my place cause my house is not that big and its not good partyy house especially for dancing so I was thinking of renting a place. My budget is like around $200 or $300 and I live in the Etobicoke area near Islington... So if anyone nos a place I can hold my dance partyy I would greatly appreciate it!! I need locations on where to have it I was thinking of renting a studio but most of them dun have good party facilities...Anyway so if anyone has any locations and games we could play for coed partyy plz tell me!! Oh yea and if u guys hav any idea where I can get a dj for low price or how to make the decorations so its like a teen dance club...
Thnx soo much guys!!!
Posted by Diana; updated 07/02/07

Hey guys sryy I forgot to add sumething
I"m inviting 15-20 ppl and they`re friends from both my old school and from the school I go to now.
Posted by Diana; updated 07/02/07