Children`s Birthday Party By Gymboree

With a roomful of specailly designed hoops, tunnels and bridges, a Gymboree Birthday Party is guaranteed to be memorable. Plus, there is a great big gift in it for you: Absolutely no clean up! At Gymboree, your child's party will be a non-stop celebration of fun--with a little gentle learning on the way. That because the party includes a special Gymboree class. As enthusiastic Gymboree Teachers lead the activities, your child's friends will play, laugh, sing and help honor this special day in a very special way. So call today and we'll help design a private, personalized party that your toddler or pre-schooler won't soon forget. But don't forget to call early to make sure your child's date is available. The Gymboree Birthday --It's our way of giving your child one to grow on.

Up to twenty children from 1 Year old to 5 years old. Included is all the table wear, invitations, party bags, balloons, hats, blowers,stickers and a 30% discount on additional party favors. Ask about having Gymbo the Clown making a special appearance at your child's celebration!

Visit vendor page: GYMBOREE PLAY AND MUSIC
Posted by Lori Hermanson; updated 06/20/01

Hi, I would like to know more about this gymboree. My son will be 3 years old. I would like to know about pricing and your location. Thank YOu

Doris Ortiz
Posted by Doris Ortiz; updated 05/01/07

Gymboree Play and Music is located in many cities across the nation. Just check the website www.gymboreeclasses.com and do a location search to find a location near you. Birthday parties are offered by most, if not all of the locations. I hope this helps and that your little one has the best birthday party ever.
Posted by Brandy; updated 07/31/07