ELMO/DORA/SUPERHEROS & MORE-Serving Nor Cal & So Cal    

All your guests have arrived, and the doorbell rings once more... You send the birthday boy/girl to find out who it is, and are ready with the camera to capture the joyful smile on their face when they find that their very favorite character has come to visit them on ...
Posted by Carrie; updated 09/24/07

MUST SEE - Centerpieces, Favors & Personalized Gifts    

Hello I would love to help you with unique favors,centerpieces and personalized gifts for Birthdays of all ages. You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples of orders I have done, not what you are limited to at all. ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 09/24/07

Balloon Twisters & Face Painters In Pacific Palisades    

Balloon twisters & face painters available in Pacific Palisades! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 09/24/07

Bear In Big Blue House Long Island     (1 reply)

Looking to have Bear from The Big Blue House -Disney entertain children at my daughters 3rd Bday. Can`t locate a local company that has this character to rent for the day.
Posted by fran; updated 09/24/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 09/24/07

Ideas For Daughter's 16th Birthday    

My daughter`s 16th birthday is coming up in early Dec... She`s very shy and is uncomfortable with large groups and usually only has 3-6 people at her parties... I want advise as to what would be a good 16th birthday party. To me,. That`s a special birthday, and I need ...
Posted by Connie Bodine; updated 09/24/07

13th Birthday Party    

Any ideas
Posted by Rosie; updated 09/24/07

Clowns In Santa Monica    

Fun, kid`s party clowns! Face painting, balloon animals, party favors, games, music & dancing! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 09/24/07

Clowns, Destin,Florida    

Clowns and other characters, facepainters, balloon twisters, magic and more Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 09/24/07

Clowns, Clowns And Clowns, Northwest, Florida    

Clowns and other kids` entertainment in Northwest Florida, Alabama and Georgia Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Clowns, Northwest Florida & Alabama    

Clowns, characters, face painting and balloon twisting in northwest Florida, Alabama, and Georgia Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Clowns In Northwest Florida & Alabama    

Clowns, characters, facepainters, balloon twisters and magic Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Gorilla Grams & More, Panama City, Florida    

Hilarious Gorilla Grams, dressed as a ballerina, in tuxedo, as a belly dancer and more.... Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Gorilla Grams, Destin, Florida And Northwest Florida    

Hilarious Gorilla Grams, dressed as a ballerina, a belly dancer, a tuxedo and more Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

18th Birthday Party Program    

I am interested in the birthday party program also. Can you please send me a copy too?. Thanks a lot.
Posted by ophelia lopez; updated 09/24/07

13 Birthday Ideas    

I need some ideas for my party im turning 13 Thanks ;-)
Posted by Rosie; updated 09/24/07

Kids Party Entertainment - Serving Bay Area And So Cal    

Let Stacey enhance your special occasion with princesses, superheroes, clowns, magicians, henna artists, singing telegrams and much more! We provide talented performers tailored to your event. Discover why countless returning clients invite us to celebrate all their ...
Posted by Stacey; updated 09/21/07

ELMO/DORA/SUPERHEROS & MORE-Serving Nor Cal & So Cal    

All your guests have arrived, and the doorbell rings once more... You send the birthday boy/girl to find out who it is, and are ready with the camera to capture the joyful smile on their face when they find that their very favorite character has come to visit them on ...
Posted by Carrie; updated 09/21/07

BISON DISC LAUNCHES NEW WEBSITE    

(Orlando, FL – September 21, 2007) – Bison Optical Disc, a full-service DVD/CD duplication and replication facility serving clients nationwide, announced today the official launch of the Company’s new website. WWW.BISONDISC.COM has been completely redesigned to ...
Posted by wendy; updated 09/21/07

Balloon Twisters & Face Painters In Santa Monica    

Balloon twisters & face painters in Santa Monica! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 09/21/07

DON'T MISS SEPTEMBER SALES - FOR ALL AGES!    

DON`T MISS THE SEPTEMBER SALE PAGE FLOATING CANDLE BOWLS 14" HURRICANES VOTIVE HOLDERS MINI CANDY JARS & MORE! I would love to help you with unique favors and centerpieces for BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 09/21/07

Ahhhh    

Omg! party in less than a month...no ideas...HELP!!!!! i need ideas!!!!!
Posted by Becky; updated 09/21/07

Birthday Party DJGolden Sounds Entertainment Los Angeles    

DJ Golden Sounds Entertainment Los Angelese Hollywood Special Effects sound audio visual lighting equipment rentals Hollywood DJ LA. Golden Sounds Entertainment providing Production, Birthday Music Rental, Sales, Service, Installations, Design and Consulting (714) ...
Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 09/22/07

Party    

Hi We are looking for a theme for a 12 year olds party - all girls. We want the party to be a home party that we can oganise ourselves - but with a bit of a focus. A friend is already doing a makeover party so that ones out. Could anyone offer any ideas? Thanks
Posted by Annie-Jo Gregory; updated 09/23/07

Karaoke Parties For All Ages & All Occasions    

Kids/Teen Karaoke Parties @ Iggy`s Karaoke Gril 646-724-5632 We Specialize in Kiddie Karaoke, Sweet Sixteen, Graduation, Prom, Anniversary, Reunions, Bridal, Baby Showers, Charitable Events, Bachlor/Bachlorette, Bar Mitzvah and Birthday Parties For All Ages!!! ...
Posted by Kathy O'Shea; updated 09/23/07