20% OFF BIRTHDAY INVITES & MORE :)    

Welcome to Yvonne`s Invitations & Favors! We make dreams reality at the touch of a button :) Order your wedding invitations/announcements and Save-The-Dates with us and receive 20% OFF YOUR ORDER PLUS RECEIVE A FREE GIFT!!! Www.yvonnesinvitations.cceasy.com Www....
Posted by Yvonne; updated 09/20/07

Clowns & Children's Characters In Los Angeles    

Fun Clowns & Children`s Characters in Santa Monica, Los Angeles, South Bay, Orange County & Simi Valley! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 09/20/07

LONG ISLAND'S NEWEST INDOOR INFLATABLE PARTY CENTER    

Let your kids burn off some of that crazy energy at our year round indoor climate controlled inflatable center. We do full private birthday parties with complimentary pizza, beverage, and paper goods. We also do open play by appointment at $10 per child per hour. We`re ...
Posted by Rich; updated 09/20/07

DJs For Your Birthday Party    

Looking for a DJ for your Birthday Party? www.GoldenSoundsEntertainment.com can provide you your music entertainment and Disc Jockey for your Birthday Party. Contact us at (714) 315-3828 Visit our website at: www.goldensoundsentertainment.com (714) 315-3828 ...
Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 09/20/07

From 1 To 100    

Our porcelain doll studio will create a one-of-a-kind porcelain doll that looks like the birthday girl / boy. Our dolls are designed to become family heirlooms. You can see many examples of the look-alike dolls we create and comments from their new owners on our ...
Posted by Sue B; updated 09/20/07

Balloon Twisters In Santa Monica    

Balloon twisters & face painters in Santa Monica! Amythest Productions (310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 09/20/07

Kids Party Entertainment - Serving Bay Area And So Cal     (1 reply)

Let Stacey enhance your special occasion with princesses, superheroes, clowns, magicians, henna artists, singing telegrams and much more! We provide talented performers tailored to your event. Discover why countless returning clients invite us to celebrate all their ...
Posted by Stacey; updated 09/20/07

I Havent Got A Clue    

What do you have for your birthday if you want it to be PERFECT!!! Basically its my best friends 13th birthday and she wants it to be perfect, we have thought of everything we could but nothing feels right We would really apreciate it if you helped us with some ideas,...
Posted by jordan ; updated 09/20/07

AWESOME SALES - BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES     (1 reply)

DON`T MISS THE SEPTEMBER SALE PAGE FLOATING CANDLE BOWLS 14" HURRICANES VOTIVE HOLDERS MINI CANDY JARS & MORE! I would love to help you with unique favors and centerpieces for BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 09/20/07

Short Kids Tables     (1 reply)

Does anyone know where I can rent short (kids) tables?
Posted by Mary; updated 09/20/07

WHAT THEME SHOULD I HAVE    

HI!! I AM HAVING SO MUCH TROUBLE PLANNING MY SWEET SIXTEEN...IM KINDA STUCK BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE...I WANT A BIRTHDAY THAT I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER BUT THEN AGAIN I WANT IT ON LOW BUDGET...I WAS THAT MAYBE SOMEONE COULD HELP ME....PLEASE!!
Posted by BRITTANEY; updated 09/20/07

ELMO/DORA/SUPERHEROS & MORE-Serving The Entire Bay Area    

All your guests have arrived, and the doorbell rings once more... You send the birthday boy/girl to find out who it is, and are ready with the camera to capture the joyful smile on their face when they find that their very favorite character has come to visit them on ...
Posted by Carrie; updated 09/20/07

Kids Party Entertainment - Serving Bay Area And So Cal    

Let Stacey enhance your special occasion with princesses, superheroes, clowns, magicians, henna artists, singing telegrams and much more! We provide talented performers tailored to your event. Discover why countless returning clients invite us to celebrate all their ...
Posted by Stacey; updated 09/20/07

14- 15 Year Old Girl Bday    

Ive had really awesome parties in the past, but im out of ideas and still want to have an amazing party. Sleep over with about 12 girls....we want silly games that arent entirely stupid
Posted by oooo; updated 09/20/07

DON'T MISS SEPTEMBER'S SALE PAGE    

Hi I would love to help you with unique favors and centerpieces for BIRTHDAY OF ALL AGES You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples of orders I have done, not what you are limited to at all. Email me anytime and let me ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 09/17/07

ELMO/DORA/SUPERHEROS & MORE-Serving The Entire Bay Area    

All your guests have arrived, and the doorbell rings once more... You send the birthday boy/girl to find out who it is, and are ready with the camera to capture the joyful smile on their face when they find that their very favorite character has come to visit them on ...
Posted by Carrie; updated 09/17/07

WWE Raw Wrestling Party Supplies    

Hello everyone! I am having a very hard time finding wrestling party supplies, (napkins, plates, cups & everything else), but I was able to make my own invitiations using images from the internet and some creativity. My nephews party is not until the end of October, so ...
Posted by Kamilah; updated 09/18/07

ORANGE COUNTY BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT FOR KIDS    

Scooter and Friends bring fun and laughter to Birthday parties (notably Babies` first), Company picnics, Grand-openings and many other places. We bring our special EDUCATIONAL mini-magic show, and face painting to pre-schools, elementary schools, libraries, and malls. ...
Posted by Janice Lamothe; updated 09/18/07

Sweet 16 Party Games And Ideas    

Ok well for my sweet sixteen im going to have like a spa party with like 6 girls and i need ideas for games and what all i need for it. B/c i want it to be a blast...
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 09/18/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (3 replies)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 09/18/07

Character Business For Sale     (1 reply)

Serious Inquires only! All your kids favorite characters and other items for sale including established business name and contacts
Posted by Taylor; updated 09/18/07

Dora Character     (1 reply)

Hi! I`m looking for a Dora Character in the Austin, TX area. Can anyone help? This is for a 3 year old b-day party in Oct. Thanks! Anna
Posted by Anna ; updated 09/19/07

Frank Sinatra Look Alikes In Los Angeles    

Having a "Frank" look alike at your event? How about having a "Marilyn Monroe" look alike too? Charleen Haynes, best in the business! For birthdays, corporate, or ANY event!! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 09/19/07

NEED HELP     (1 reply)

I need help finding wwe party supplies my son is turning nine and he wants his party of wwe, any ideas for games decorations . Thank you
Posted by MYRNA; updated 09/19/07

Balloon Twisters In The San Fernando Valley    

Balloon Twisters/Face Painters in the San Fernando Valley! Amythest Productions (310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 09/19/07