NIGHT CLUB Theme Party From NU-SALT LASER    

Hello my name is Tracy LaMothe of Nu-Salt Laser, We perform laser light shows world wide, and manufacture and install nightclub laser light show systems. We have designed a new laser light show system that I would love for you to see. I would like to offer you a ...
Posted by NU-SALT LASER; updated 10/02/07

Sweet Sixteen Party Places    

Please this is an emergency! I need a place in Waco, Texas that will hold 40 people. For my sweet 16!
Posted by Kayla; updated 10/02/07

Spiderman     (2 replies)

I am looking for a spiderman entertainer in the Denver, Colorado for my soon to be six year old`s birthday party on December 21, 2007. Can anyone help me?
Posted by Aaron; updated 10/02/07

Memorable DVD For The Birthday Person    

Want to present a memorable DVD for your upcoming event? We will create a music video that captures those memories and put it on a DVD. We specialize in moving pictures to DVD in a creative way. Visit our page for more info: Memories by Law
Posted by Ronnie Law; updated 10/02/07

Memorable DVD For The Birthday    

Want to present a memorable DVD for your upcoming event? We will create a music video that captures those memories of the Birthday Boy/Girl and put it on a DVD. We specialize in moving pictures to DVD in a creative way. Visit our page for more info: Memories by Law
Posted by Ronnie Law; updated 10/02/07

Sweet 16 Places    

I live in Waco Texas and I really need to know a good place for a 16th birthday party. That can hold 40 people? This is an emergency!
Posted by Kayla; updated 10/02/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/01/07

Mini Red Cowboy Hats    

I am looking for miniature red cowboy hats - the size and style that the monkey wears in the Taco Bell commercial. Does anyone know where I can find these? Thank you very much! :)
Posted by Sage; updated 10/01/07

ELMO/DORA/SUPERHEROS & MORE-Serving Nor Cal & So Cal    

All your guests have arrived, and the doorbell rings once more... You send the birthday boy/girl to find out who it is, and are ready with the camera to capture the joyful smile on their face when they find that their very favorite character has come to visit them on ...
Posted by Carrie; updated 10/01/07

Halloween Hearse Rental San Diego Oct. 20    

Hearse rental needed for Halloween prop in front of my home on Oct. 20th , Sat. Night needed.
Posted by David; updated 10/02/07

Adult Birthday Party!    

Hello Everyone! Fall and Spring are the two BIGGEST seasons for home parties! We cater to most of New England, and we are always interested in interviewing for new consultants! All the girls out for the night, or an educational yet hilarious Co-Ed party, either way ...
Posted by Michele; updated 10/02/07

Trumpets    

Does anyone know where I can rent a majestic fanfare trumpet player in the Los Angeles areas?
Posted by Mireya; updated 10/02/07

50th Year Birthday Party    

I am looking to throw a 50th year birthday party on July 4th 2008, I live in Queens, and I`m not looking to spend a ton of money. I`m just looking for a nice clean Hall to have it in. Nothing with wood panelling on the walls. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. ...
Posted by Corraine; updated 10/02/07

My 13th Birthday    

My birthday is coming up and I want it to be perfect! I just went to alot of batmitzva`s and i want my party to be even better that theres! I have nooooo idea of what I should do!! I am a girly girl, but then again I want to invite guys. I also need to know were to ...
Posted by Chelsie; updated 10/02/07

I Need Ariel Princess At My 5 Year Old Party     (1 reply)

I am looking for Ariel the princess to come to my Brockton,Ma. Home and if available do you supply the whole package from decorations,favors,games and cake? Date is Nov. 17
Posted by Karen; updated 09/30/07

Dora The Explorer Party     (1 reply)

Is there anyone who does a dora birthday party in Canada. I am in ONtario
Posted by Sandy; updated 09/30/07

Power Ranger Party In New Jersey     (1 reply)

I`m looking for a power ranger to come to my son`s birthday party. Please email me at margsrita_99@yahoo.com Thanks.
Posted by Margie; updated 09/30/07

20% OFF INVITATIONS & MORE :)    

Welcome to Yvonne`s Invitations & Favors! We make dreams reality at the touch of a button :) Order your invitations/announcements and Save-The-Dates with us and receive 20% OFF YOUR ORDER PLUS RECEIVE A FREE GIFT!!! Www.yvonnesinvitations.cceasy.com Www....
Posted by Yvonne; updated 09/30/07

Looking For A LOCATION Or RESTAURANT In Falkirk, Glasgow    

Heya I`m Looking for a LOCATION or RESTAURANT in Falkirk, Glasgow. I`m flexible about where to have the my Birthday Party. So.....any good Locations?? maybe a Restaurant that could close us a section for my party??
Posted by Mal; updated 10/01/07

Debut Party     (1 reply)

Please help me in organizing the debut party of my cousin. I need your help as soon as possible. Please give me ideas and steps on how to make invitation card for the party, and how can the party flow. Thanks
Posted by Daphny D.; updated 09/30/07

TODAY ONLY - FREE SHIPPING - HAPPY OCTOBER    

Hello I would love to help you with unique favors & centerpieces for BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES! You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples of orders I have done, not what you are limited to at all. Email me anytime and let ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 10/01/07

Need A Midget Female Dancer     (2 replies)

Need aother female midget dancer for A b day party at a nie bar ocated n irobound newark nj. From 11pm till1am for top dollar.. Friday 9/21
Posted by charlie; updated 10/01/07

Baby Shower    

I`m lookin for a hall to rent for a baby shower, no more than $400. Plz get back to me asap. I need the hall by nov.3
Posted by Carla ; updated 10/01/07

Face Painters In Los Angeles    

Face painters & balloon twisters in Los Angeles. Get both for the price of one! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 10/01/07

Balloon Twisters In Los Angeles    

Balloon twisters & face painters in Los Angeles. Get both for the price of one! Amythest Productions (310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 10/01/07