California Themed 18th Birthday    

Hi my gf`s 18th birthday is coming up and i was looking to do a california theme party. I need a place to hold the party as well
Posted by Bilal; updated 09/30/07

Princess Party For 3 Year Old     (2 replies)

I am looking for a themed party planning company that has disney princesses that will come to the party. Does anyone know of one? plz help! thanks!
Posted by Rita; updated 09/29/07

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program    

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 09/28/07

Re: Il Send You The 18th Bday Program    

Please send me a copy of a sample program or script for 18th birthday party. Tomorrow is the party i need ot today. This is my e-add lhalhaine02@yahoo.com thanks
Posted by lalaine; updated 09/28/07

SEPTEMBER SALE WINDING DOWN - DON'T MISS OUT     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with unique favors & centerpieces for BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES! You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples of orders I have done, not what you are limited to at all. Email me anytime and let ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 09/29/07

NIGHT CLUB PARTY With Nu-Salt Laser Light Shows    

Hello my name is Tracy LaMothe of Nu-Salt Laser, We perform laser light shows world wide, and manufacture and install nightclub laser light show systems. We have designed a new laser light show system that I would love for you to see. I would like to offer you a ...
Posted by NU-SALT LASER; updated 09/29/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 09/27/07

13th Birthday Party    

Im turning 13 soon and i have no clue what to do! I need to do something under $100 but i want to invite lke 12 people - - including some guys so i need ideas please! ! ! Jaymee
Posted by Jaymee; updated 09/27/07

About 18th Birthday Party!     (19 replies)

What signifies the 18 roses and 18 candles in a debut?
Posted by nic; updated 09/27/07

Hall Rental    

HI am also lookin for a hall in the central New Jersey area one that i can bring my own food and will let me stay till at least 2 am. That seems to be my biggest problem.
Posted by Sherry; updated 09/28/07

Debut Script    

I will be an emcee in a debut party on sunday sept 30,07. Got no time to prepare for my script. Please send me as soon as possible. Thanks
Posted by pilar; updated 09/28/07

Bithday Party Ideas For An 11 Year Old Girl    

Are you serious. We are taking about a party for 11 year old girls. I would not even entertain the idea of inviting boys and making it a dance/intimate type of party.
Posted by VES; updated 09/28/07

Pre Teen Birthday Mall Scavenger Hunt     (3 replies)

I would love some help coming up with great clues for a 12 year old birthday party. Our theme is a Survivor / Scavenger Hunt Party at the mall. Teams will be given cameras. I'm just having trouble comming up with fun clues.
Posted by Liz ; updated 09/28/07

Kuddles The Clown    

I used Kuddle`s for my daughter`s birthday and thought they were overpriced and quite snotty.
Posted by Unhappy; updated 09/28/07

CUSTOM DESIGNS @ GREAT PRICES    

Hello I would love to help you with unique gifts, favors & centerpieces for Birthdays of all ages. You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples of orders I have done, not what you are limited to at all. Email me anytime ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 09/26/07

PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY IN YORK    

Is there anybody here dealing with PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY IN YORK?? i`m doing a birthday party for my 2 sons soon and i need to hire a PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER who can take pictures at the party
Posted by Samantha; updated 09/26/07

MALL SCAVENGER HUNT    

I need help forming clues and riddles for a mall scavenger hunt for my 13 year old. Anybody have suggestions? I would really appreciate it,.
Posted by LEEANN; updated 09/26/07

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program     (20 replies)

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 09/26/07

Perfect Birthday Entertainment!!    

Plan on having the BMX Promo Stunt Team at your next birthday bash! Their thrilling show will sure to be a hit for everyone! 951-280-9642 Visit our page for more info: Extreme BMX Stunt Show
Posted by Jacqui; updated 09/26/07

Elmo Character     (1 reply)

I live in Milwaukee WI and I am interested in having a character at my son`s bday party......ELMO, can you assist me with locating someone locally please?
Posted by Nicole Edwards; updated 09/26/07

WONDERFUL ELMO FAVORS    

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE ELMO MINI CANDY JARS ALL ITEMS ARE CUSTOM DESIGNED JUST FOR YOU! THE MATCHING COOKIE JARS ARE ADORABLE AS WELL! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by CONNIE; updated 09/27/07

HARLEY DAVIDSON CENTERPIECES & FAVORS    

HARLEY DAVIDSON CENTERPIECES & FAVORS ALL PERSONALIZED TO YOUR EVERY DETAIL ! GREAT SALES RIGHT NOW AS WELL! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by CONNIE; updated 09/27/07

WWE WRESTLING    

CAN YOU E-MAIL ME A PHONE NUMBER WHERE I CAN CALL TO ORDER THE PARTY THING OR IF THEY HAVE A WEBSITE?
Posted by TERESA GONZALEZ; updated 09/27/07

Extreme Entertainment    

If you are looking for something different that has a "wow" factor, book an extreme bmx stunt show. The BMX Pro Stunt Team is available for all events. Visit our page for more info: Extreme BMX Stunt Show
Posted by Jacqui; updated 09/27/07

ELMO/DORA/SUPERHEROS & MORE-Serving Nor Cal & So Cal    

All your guests have arrived, and the doorbell rings once more... You send the birthday boy/girl to find out who it is, and are ready with the camera to capture the joyful smile on their face when they find that their very favorite character has come to visit them on ...
Posted by Carrie; updated 09/27/07