Mall Scavenger Hunt    

I need rhyming clues for a mall scavenger hunt for stores like claires, bath and body works, limited too, old navy, barnes and noble and some funny ideas for kids to take pictures
Posted by debbie; updated 10/09/07

Custom Designed Centerpieces, Favors & A GREAT SALE    

Hello I would be honored to help you with your centerpieces, favors and gifts for your very special birthday! All of my items are custom designed to your every detail making them unique to your event and favors that will become cherished keepsakes of your guests. ...
Posted by Connie; updated 10/09/07

HELP..!FAST...!    

HELP..! I need some cool games something like you can do with your face something outside inside themes anything im desperate i need the info asap PLEASE help....any cool games a 13 would play....
Posted by Shelby; updated 10/08/07

20% OFF INVITATIONS & MORE!!!    

Welcome to Yvonne`s Invitations & Favors! We make dreams reality at the touch of a button :) Order your invitations/announcements and Save-The-Dates with us and receive 20% OFF YOUR ORDER PLUS RECEIVE A FREE GIFT!!! Www.yvonnesinvitations.cceasy.com Www....
Posted by Yvonne; updated 10/08/07

30% OFF HOLIDAY GREETINGS!!!!    

YVONNE`S HOLIDAY STORE & MORE... Www.Yvonnesholiday.ccholiday.com Order your Holiday Greeting Cards & Photo Cards now through October 31 and receive 30% OFF!!! FAST SHIPPING!!!! Www.Yvonnesholiday.ccholiday.com Visit our page for more info: Discount ...
Posted by Yvonne; updated 10/08/07

Debut    

Can u pls send me a copy of the programs in a debut party? i badly need it.. Thanx..
Posted by anne; updated 10/08/07

My Party    

Hey. Im having a co-ed party with me and my friend on october 27. We are having a bonfire but we cant figured out what else to do because the boys and girls in our grade are not very close any ideas?
Posted by Kellie; updated 10/07/07

Debut Program    

Pls send me a copy of the debut programme with a script...thank u..
Posted by kendi; updated 10/07/07

Foxy Panty Car Air Fresheners    

Here are cute party favors, gag gifts, e.g. Panty car air fresheners, nosewarmers. They will be a HIT!!! Visit our page for more info: Foxypanty
Posted by Foxypanty; updated 10/08/07

HARLEY DAVIDSON CENTERPIECES, FAVORS & GIFTS     (1 reply)

Custom designed Harley Davidson themes. Emblem can be done with the typical Harley Logo or done with names, date, etc. In them. Be sure to email me if you have any questions!! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by CONNIE; updated 10/08/07

18TH BIRTHDAY     (1 reply)

It`s the 18th birthday of my daughter and son ( they are twins). Can you pls give me script for the program. Like what is the purpose of the 18 candles, 18 roses and 18 treasures. Would really appreciate your response. Their birthday will be this November.
Posted by GEYNE LU ; updated 10/08/07

Teenage Birthday Parties     (16 replies)

Hi guys, i relly need some teenage birthday games they can involve kissing almost anything please help as soon as possible my b-days in two weeks!!! I prefer games that both boys and girls can play
Posted by Stephani; updated 10/08/07

Party Ideas    

Please help me. I want to throw a dance boy/girl party. PLEASE help me. Thanks! Your help is appreciated!
Posted by cassie; updated 10/08/07

Decorating    

Can you give me some decorating ideas for my party that`s being held in October? I`m turning 13.
Posted by cassie; updated 10/08/07

NEED PONY RENTAL    

I NEED TO RENT A PONY FOR A MEXICAN PARTY I LIVE IN SAN DIEGO. DO YOU HAVE ANY LOCATION IN SAN DIEGO (PARTY: NOV 3 2007)
Posted by LORENA; updated 10/06/07

AIRBRUSH ARTISTS AT MY PARTY!!!    

Kids and Adults LOVE their very own custom t-shirts, baseball caps and tanktops!!! Proven hundreds of times.. They`ll remember the fun! Check out our PARTYPOP link and call us. You`ll be gald you did. Best wishes, C (213) 435-9611 Visit our page for more ...
Posted by Chelsea Tallman ; updated 10/06/07

I Need Party Ideas Fo My 14th B-Day, A.S.A.P     (10 replies)

I sorda need help finding ideas for my 14th Birthday Party. I dont want any thing too fancy or too plain. I like places like "The RainForest Cafe", Lasor Quest (((Cuz its a blast ))) and stuff similar to Fiddle Sticks. PLZ SND ME A REPLY IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS, THANX
Posted by cute fo u; updated 10/06/07

Ideas For 14th Birthday Party     (1 reply)

Hey all ! My BDays in January (i know thats a long way ) and i`m gunna be 14. I want a party not a small 1 but not a big 1, but i dont know want to do ....... And there is a big problem I live in Spain! an ideas as to what i do ?
Posted by Claire; updated 10/06/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 10/06/07

From 1 Mo. To 100 Years    

We specialize in look-alike porcelain dolls. These are great gifts for the mother or the celebrant. ( We work from your pictures.) They are NOT play dolls but destined to become family heirlooms to be passed down from generation to generation. Please email us with a ...
Posted by Sue B; updated 10/06/07

Where To Have My Birthday Party    

Where should I have my 12th birthday party!!!!???? I`m pretty sure that it`s going to be boy girl also so I DONT want it to be girly!!! please help!!! I only have six days till my b-day!!
Posted by Stephanie; updated 10/06/07

Undecidable    

My 13th B-day is in a few weeks and mum keeps asking me what i want but i dont no what i want i already have a ipod, phone, and camera so there goes them ideas and i dnt really know what i want plz help me :-(
Posted by undecidable; updated 10/06/07

13 Year Old Party    

I need ideas for a 13th brithday slumber party and fast!! I am having it on saturday the 13 please help me
Posted by julie; updated 10/07/07

Children's Characters     (2 replies)

Charismatic & fun Children`s Clowns & Characters! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 10/07/07

2 Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I`m looking to get Elmo and face paiting for my daugther`s b-day party We are close to philadelphia ,montgamery county Please respond Thanks
Posted by fabi; updated 10/07/07