New Ideas For My 13th. B`day Party?

Help, Please! I read some of the old messages, and yea I`m into makeup and gurly stuff, but need more ideas. Not too much into kiddy games. Mom says I`m very mature for my age, well so are 75% of my friends. Not dating(not allowed!) but do have crushes! I will be able to invite guys, so need something for all. Any new suggestions?
Thanx a bunchies!! :)
Candi
Posted by candi; updated 08/06/03

This is what i did! i picked each "girl" up at their house in hummer limos, then we went to the mall and picked up a cute outfit at some stores. Then we went and got our nails done. We went to my house and did each others make up. Around 6:30, the guys i invited came over, it was a total blast! we watched movies, played air hockey, seven minutes in heaven, spin the bottle, and twister!
Posted by tay; updated 05/02/04

Hello, this is the greatest party of your LIFE! So I would do this. I told my mom this and i did do it! " Mom if you do this for me you don`t half to bye me a birthday gift and don`t give me any thing until next year, only the thing i really need like school things." invite 2 friends and say give me 300$ and won`t get any thing untill next year. If she says yes give 100$ to yu and you 2 frinds. And you guys can go NUTS!!!
Posted by Katrina; updated 09/20/04

Me and a bunch of my friends went riding around town in a hummer limo, then got our nails, hair, and makeup done then we went back to my house for a total party! soo much fun it was a sleep over and guys too...... Need i say more!
Posted by Allie; updated 11/17/04

Yeah I cnt date either but I CANT INVITE GUYS OVER!! im tring to plan mi bday party as awesomely awesome as possible im 13 and need ideas!! i cant reant a limo
(to much money) so idk wht i shud do! goood luk!
Posted by JoJO; updated 09/04/07