Marilyn Monroe Look Alikes    

Award winning, Charleen Haynes as Marilyn Monroe! For the Los Angeles & surrounding areas of Southern California. Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 10/11/07

Facepainters In Los Angeles    

Face painters & balloon twisters in Los Angeles. Get both items for the price of one!! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions

First Birthday    

I`m having a hard time finding a hall or somewhere to have my daughter`s first birthday party in bedford, ohio. Any suggestions?
Posted by ashley; updated 10/10/07

Debut Party Program    

Hi... I wanna request to please furnish me the sample of debut party program..sample invitation and some suggestions regarding this event... My cousin will be celebrating her debut this coming december...I relly need your help... Thanx much.. God Bless.
Posted by rica; updated 10/11/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/11/07

Balloon Twisters In Los Angeles    

Balloon twisters & face painters in Los Angeles! Both items for the price of one! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions

Where To Have 1st Birthday Party    

My wife and I are looking for a nice place to have our baby`s first birthday party. If anyone has an idea please let me know. We live in Blue Bell, PA
Posted by John; updated 10/10/07

DJ In Glasgow    

Hi there Scotland... I`m wondering is there a dj in the whole country left who plays a wee bit of rock n roll? I dont want dance rap or whatever you want to call it... Its my wife`s 60th and we`re a couple of old rockers so I want someone who knows his jerry lee lewis ...
Posted by Davie; updated 10/10/07

18TH BIRTHDAY PARTY SCRIPT    

Hi fella`s!..will somebody send me a debut party program script pls....i really had a hard time thinking what to do on my friend`s 18th birthday...she wanted me to be the MC on her party....pls do send me some punch lines to deliver.esp with the 18 roses and candles ...
Posted by ZOE; updated 10/10/07

Scanvenger Hunt Clues For The Mall    

Can someone please HELP, i cannot come up with clues for my daughters mall scanvenger hunt on SAT,i can totally use any help u can offer. We are thinking of stores such as Clairs,cvs,spencers,vistoria secret,aeropostal,kay jewelers,american eagle,mcdonalds,dollar ...
Posted by taryn; updated 10/10/07

Scanvenger Hunt Clues For The Mall    

Can someone please HELP, i cannot come up with clues for my daughters mall scanvenger hunt on SAT,i can totally use any help u can offer. We are thinking of stores such as(she is 13,however the girls are as young as 9,clues can`t be to hard) Clairs,cvs,spencers,...
Posted by taryn; updated 10/10/07

100th Birthday    

We are planning on handing out short "life story cards" at my grandmothers 100th birthday party, but I cannot find any examples of anything except funeral cards. Any info would be appreicaited.
Posted by sherrie; updated 10/10/07

Looking For Blue Clues     (1 reply)

Looking for Blue Clues to host my daugter`s 3rd bithday party in sterling, VA on november 10, 2007
Posted by Sheila; updated 10/10/07

Need A Clown For Your Party?    

Still looking for a clown for your party? You can choose 2 types of clowns that`s best for your party. You will receive: * experienced kid`s party performers * exciting and funny clowns to keep your party going * clowns who make your child feel like the king ...
Posted by Keith; updated 10/10/07

SUFFOLK COUNTY LONG ISLAND, NY-I NEED A HALL,NO CATERING     (1 reply)

I LIVE IN SUFFOLK COUNTY LONG ISLAND, NY AND I AM LOOKING FOR A PLACE FOR A BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR MY SON WHO HAS DOWN SYNDROME-THEREFORE GUEST WILL BE DEVELOPMENTALLY DISABLED-NO HANDICAPPED ACCESSABILITY IS NEEDED. I WANT TO RENT JUST A HALL-WHERE YOU CAN CATER OR BRING ...
Posted by MARIE; updated 10/09/07

Need 40th Birthday Party Ideas     (4 replies)

I need 40th birthday party (theme?) ideas for a lady who will try anything once--looking for something unique, a little classy. Dont` want to do murder mystery...I am planning the event with little time and am not the most creative person. Thank you.
Posted by Shelly; updated 10/09/07

Sweet 16 Party Games NO KISSING    

PLEASE HELP my daughters friend and i are throughing her a party and it is sunday can you help...thanks
Posted by Robb; updated 10/09/07

Can't Find Wrestling Party Supplies Anywhere!     (1 reply)

I can`t understand why it is impossible to find anything for wrestling. I know there are lots of request for wrestling items. My son is 7 and I want to have his birthday with the wrestling as the theme. But I can not find anything! I have been searching everywhere. Any ...
Posted by Cindi; updated 10/09/07

30th Birthday Ideas     (4 replies)

In our group, there are 6 of us that turn 30 within the same year (almost). I am the last on Jan 6th. The party is set for the 18th and I have run out of fun ideas to make this a big event. We`ve already done 80`s, kids, luau, surprise, and scavenger hunt. What can top ...
Posted by Brenda; updated 10/09/07

Dora Character For Birthday     (1 reply)

Hi, I was looking for a Dora character & also have face painting for my 3 yr. Old daughter`s birthday party. I live in Parsippany, NJ. Thanks
Posted by amala; updated 10/09/07

Still Need A Costumed Character, Magician, Clown?    

Need party entertainment for your birthday party? You can have an awesome party with: * Clowns * Magicians * Costumed Characters * Jugglers * Pony ride/rentals * Moonbounces * Bands, DJs, musicians * Caricaturists * Singers, Dancers * and much more Feel ...
Posted by Keith; updated 10/09/07

Reggae Party    

I am also throwing a Reggae themed 18th birthday/Graduation party and would like to know if there are any rasta colored decorations available or anything that you would recommend. Thanks!!
Posted by LEIHUANANI; updated 10/09/07

13 Year Old Birthday Party    

Hello im having my birthday party in like 6 days and im turning 13. Im real worried beacuse it goes for 3 hours and i have no idea what we can do! im inviting 10 people, 3 boys, and the rest girls. Im stuck! please reply ASAP!! thanks!!
Posted by penny; updated 10/09/07

ELMO/DORA/SUPERHEROS & MORE-Serving Nor Cal & So Cal    

All your guests have arrived, and the doorbell rings once more... You send the birthday boy/girl to find out who it is, and are ready with the camera to capture the joyful smile on their face when they find that their very favorite character has come to visit them on ...
Posted by Carrie; updated 10/09/07

My 13th Birthday    

Okay so my birthday is in 18 days and i have no idea on what i want to do..... I was going to go out of town and take 3 of my friends..... But my mom said that probaly wont happen so now im clueless on what to do..... I want to have a fun party that no one will forget ...
Posted by Lauren; updated 10/09/07