Civil War Bday Party For 8 Year Old     (4 replies)

Need invitation ideas for 8 y.o. Boys Civil War themed birthday party. Party games and activity ideas appreciated, too.
Posted by Prairiemomma; updated 10/29/07

ELMO/DORA/SUPERHEROS & MORE-Serving Nor Cal & So Cal    

All your guests have arrived, and the doorbell rings once more... You send the birthday boy/girl to find out who it is, and are ready with the camera to capture the joyful smile on their face when they find that their very favorite character has come to visit them on ...
Posted by Carrie; updated 10/29/07

Curious George Entertainer In Chicagoland Or Indiana    

Hi, my friend is looking for a Curious George entertainer in the Chicagoland or Indiana area for Nov. 16, and is having a hard time finding one. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Posted by Gloria; updated 10/28/07

Astronaut, Space Or Buzz Entertainer-Chicago Or IN Area    

I am looking for an entertainer for my son`s party, I am thinking the first weekend of December, he would like a Planet Heroes party, so I was trying to find something to go along with a space theme.
Posted by Gloria; updated 10/28/07

Debut Speech     (1 reply)

Hi! My daughter will celebrate her 18th b-day (debut) soon. Can someone pelase help me write a speech. SOS please. Thanks
Posted by G Gasmena; updated 10/28/07

Dora     (1 reply)

Hi, i`m looking for someone to be dora in my daughter`s 3rd birthday in nov 4, please reply as soon as possible, i live in kennesaw, Georgia
Posted by susu; updated 10/29/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/26/07

Dora Character Entertainer RI     (1 reply)

My friends daughter is having a birthday party november11th. We have been trying to find a Dora Character Entertainer but are having no luck.
Posted by Crystal; updated 10/26/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 10/26/07

18th B-Day Program And Script - Hawaiian Theme    

Please send me a debut program and script. Tnx so much. My email ad is johanna_denise@yahoo.com
Posted by johanna; updated 10/27/07

BIRTHDAYS!! THEMES FOR ALL AGES!!    

Hello I would be honored to help you with your centerpieces, favors and gifts for birthdays of all ages! All of my items are custom designed to your every detail making them unique to your event and favors that will become cherished keepsakes of your guests. ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 10/27/07

Adult Characters    

Would like to buy adult size characters Dora, Sponge Bob, Spider Man and others. I live in Bartow, Fl.
Posted by Linda; updated 10/27/07

Facepainting, Body Painting, Panama City, Florida    

Variety of Entertainmemt Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by Anna; updated 10/28/07

Facepainting, Body Painting, Destin, Florida    

Facepainting, full and cheek art...variety of entertainment for kids and adults Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 10/28/07

Help!!!    

Im gonna hav a party and i dont kno what to do? im gonna be thirteen? are sleepovers still cool at this age?? i dnt kno!! well i really need help!! i want it to be the best party ever!!!
Posted by gabi; updated 10/24/07

I Need 14th B-Day Ideas!!     (5 replies)

I need party ideas for my 14th b-day!! please help!!
Posted by melissa; updated 10/24/07

Kids Birthday Party     (1 reply)

Could someone please help me find a red power ranger mystic force for my sons 4th bday party in February in the Maryland area? PLEASE!
Posted by Tiana Bates; updated 10/25/07

ELMO Bubbles, Favors And Cake Plates    

Be sure to check them out Www.cmbcrafts.com Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by CONNIE; updated 10/25/07

18th Bday Party Program And Script    

Please send me a program/script for an 18th bday party. I will be the emcee. Thanks
Posted by mercy; updated 10/25/07

Debut Program And Script     (1 reply)

Hi there... Please send me a copy of a debut program/script... No particular theme... Your help would be highly appreciated... Thanks ...
Posted by majal; updated 10/26/07

36 Days Til I'm 21!!    

I am about to be 21! I`m renting a limo and going out on the town with my friends. My original plan was a BLACK OUT where everyone attending wears all black and I wear something to stand out...but another girl in the group just did that... So I need a new and exciting ...
Posted by Jo; updated 10/26/07

Award-Winning Family Entertainment For All Ages!    

We would be happy to provide our award-winning family party services for any age party. Visit our page for more info: 2clowns-Derby and Lovely
Posted by Janice Priest; updated 10/26/07

Live Event Artist Will Paint Your Party!    

Capture your birthday party painted live on canvas while it is happening! Your guests will love to watch, and become "part of the painting" and you will have a treasured memento for years to come. Great gift idea for the "person who has everything." Visit my site ...
Posted by Karen; updated 10/26/07

I NEED A PARTY IDEA FOR MY 13TH BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!    

OK i NEED A PARTY iDEA (THATS NOT DORKY!) FOR MY 13TH BiRTHDAY! AND THAT WOUlD USUAllY BE EASY EXCEPT FOR MY BiRTHDAY iS iN DECEMBER WHiCH iS LiKE THE COlDEST MONTHOF THE YEAR SO i CANT HAVE A POOl PARTY OR ANYTHiNG SO WHAT SHOUlD i DO!?!?
Posted by MEGAN; updated 10/26/07

PARTAYY IDEAS    

HELLO PPL MY B-DAY IS SOON AND I AM INVITING ABOUT 8 -10 GIRLS. I NEED SUM REALLY GUD GAMES AND THINGS TO PLAY BESIDES HIDE AND GO SEEK,MUSICALCHAIRS,TRUTH OR DARE AND.SACVENGER HUNT. IF U HAVE ANY IDEAS JUS REPLY TO THIS. THANX SO MUCH
Posted by ANONYMOUS; updated 10/26/07