I Need 14th B-Day Ideas!!

I need party ideas for my 14th b-day!! please help!!
Posted by melissa; updated 04/14/06

So glad you`re turning 14! Lot`s of fun stuff out there...
Have you thought of dance lessons for you and your friends? How about a Mystery Dinner where you participate in solving the murder.
Would you want to do a "day of beauty" at your favorite salon?
Do you have a favorite movie you want to have your friends watch with you? The Fairfield Manor has a great GIANT screen to play your favorite movies or music videos--just add popcorn and punch and its a fantastic party at a fantastic price! 973-882-3422
Posted by Robbin; updated 04/15/06

I own a Paint Your Own Pottery Studio and we do tons of Birthday parties for children of all ages. If you have a Pottery Studio in your area check it out if you haven`t already. They may even have themed parties (Princess Party, Little Diva Party, Pajama Party), you can even look for a Mobile Studio they will bring every thing you need, set up, give instructions, clean up, then deliver the finished pieces to you, (for a small fee usually). These parties are really fun and you end up with a masterpiece you created that can last a lifetime.
Posted by Debbie Morefield; updated 04/17/06

Henna tattoos are a great activity to do at birthday parties. If you are in the Southern California area, I`m available for parties. Please check out my website for samples of my work.

Visit our page for more info: Lernie Beuler

Posted by Lernie; updated 04/17/06

Hello!.. Hey im getting 14th next month in November 9th!.. And i really want a big part ...its just that i don´t know what kind of stuff can i do or buy to do a fun party.
Any ideas?.. Thank you..
Posted by Martha; updated 10/18/07

Hey Martha, well i kinda posted this along time ago so now i`m 15 lol anyways for my 14th birthday i took some of my friends to california adventure and stayed the night there. It was really fun. For my 15th birthday i went cosmic bowling and then took all my friends to my house for some fun and games in a party bus. So you can use one of the things i did or you can do something like a sleepover with a scavengure hunt. Or something like that. Antyhing is gonna turn out fun if u have a good group of friends best of luck :]
Posted by Melissa; updated 10/19/07