GREAT NEW DECEMBER SALES PAGE - DON'T MISS OUT     (1 reply)

GREAT SALES ON CENTERPIECES, FAVORS AND MORE! REMEMBER - EVEN THE SALES ITEMS ARE CUSTOM DESIGNED FOR YOU! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by CONNIE; updated 12/04/07

TTALLY 80'S SWEET 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

I want to have a Totally 80`s themed Sweet 13. The party will consist food, a DJ ( i need an affordable dj) and about 150 people family and friends. I still need an affordable banquet hall. Really need help finding a DJ and banquet hall that is affordable. If yo know ...
Posted by Liana; updated 12/04/07

Birthday Parties For Kids, Panama City, Floirda    

Variety of fun for Kids and Adults.... Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 12/04/07

Elmo Character    

Looking for Elmo character for son`s 2nd birthday in the chicagoland area.
Posted by Raven; updated 12/04/07

Sweet Sixteen     (2 replies)

Im looking for places for my sweet sixten in either the Bronx or Manhattan. We are on a medium budget so the prices cant be too much...please get bak to me.My Sweet Sixteen will be in February so we need to find a place fast!
Posted by Ashley; updated 12/04/07

Live Psychic On The Phone    

Live Phone Psychic: Call Cynthia Becker at 636-391-0906 or www.cynthiabecker.com Visit our page for more info: Cynthia Becker Psychic
Posted by Bill Weber; updated 12/04/07

,Nj,866.611.6699 ,Bat,Man,Princesses Character,Party,NJ    

Http://www.Character-Visits.com Amazing,Character,Power Rangers, ,Kids,Parties Spider,Man,New Jersey,866.611.6699 , Bat Man,Character,Party, Visits,At,Your,Location Visits,Delaware,New, Jersey, Birthday,Birthday, KIds,Visits,Birthday, Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by Kids Parties,NJ; updated 12/02/07

Parties Spider,Man,New Jersey,866.611.6699 , Bat Man,NJ    

Parties Spider,Man,New Jersey,866.611.6699 , Bat Man,Character,Party, Visits,At,Your,Location Visits,Delaware,New, Jersey, BLUE Birthday,Birthday,KIds,Visits,Birthday,NYC,DE,PA,Philadelphia,Maryland,ELMO,Pennsylvania,Poo Visits Kids,party,characters,Birthday,New Jersey,...

Sleepover Trouble    

PLEASE HELP!!!!!! I am having a sweet 16 sleepover with about 6-8 girls. I ahve not had much experience int he sleepover department. I need some games and other ideas to help keep my guest alive and having fun. I love you help. I open to try new things and i am open ...
Posted by laquanda robinso; updated 12/02/07

PERSONALIZED CANDELABRA FOR CANDLE CEREMONY    

SWEET 16, BAR/BAT MITZVAH, QUINCE Please click below to visit my website to view Unique candle lighting ceremony boards (candelabra) Stands... Designed to any theme or color scheme... Call me for FREE consultation 917 306-9158 Delivery nationwide Visit our page ...
Posted by Virg; updated 12/02/07

Program Script For Debut Party    

Kindly provide me an 18th birthday program & script coz i`ll be the emcee.... I need it asap.. Thnx!
Posted by lala; updated 12/02/07

Bartenders In Los Angeles    

Bartenders available for ALL events! You receive a discount if you mention that you found us on the internet. Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 12/03/07

Teen Posh Spa Party Idea!    

I had a great sweet 16 party for my daughter! We used this site for the plannning: http://www.oasismobilespa.ca/index.php?pr=Teen_Posh_Spa_Party Even if you don`t live in the area, it`s still a great idea!
Posted by Joyce; updated 12/03/07

Phone Psychic    

Phone Psychic: Call Cynthia Becker at 636-391-0906 or www.cynthiabecker.com Visit our page for more info: Cynthia Becker Psychic
Posted by Bill Weber; updated 12/03/07

Phone Psychic    

PHONE PSYCHIC: Call Cynthia Becker at 636-391-0906 or www.cynthiabecker.com Visit our page for more info: Cynthia Becker Psychic
Posted by Bill Weber; updated 11/30/07

Scavengar Hunt    

So me and a group of friends are having a christmas scavengar hunt at the mall. The two groups will have camera`s but im having trouble of thinking of things to have them "find" any ideas would be great!
Posted by Kendall; updated 12/01/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 12/01/07

Say It With Flowers    

Beautiful Flower Bouquets and arrangements. Our great prices include taxes and free Delivery to South Fort Myers and Fort Myers Beach ($5.00 charge to all other locations). Flower Arrangements to order. Roses, Carnations, Sunflowers. Try a Gorgeous Mixed Bouquet. ...
Posted by Kate Troy; updated 12/01/07

Debut Party    

Debut programme sequence help! ill be hosting my niece` debut party this saturday and i need advice on how to run a debut program. Please send me party flow/script tru my email pls
Posted by cherry; updated 12/01/07

Kids' Characters Delaware,Visits 866.611.6699    

Kids` Characters to You- Delaware, De Visits 866.611.6699 866.333.2623_Delaware Kids Party, Character Visits,866.333.2623, De Characters,Birthday, parties Telephone: 866-333-2623 Email: amazingcharacter@aol.com Website: Character-Visits.com
Posted by Kids Parties DE; updated 12/02/07

Debut Program    

I`m in need of a debut party program for a basketball player. Could you please send me one. Thanks
Posted by chelsea; updated 12/01/07

Debut Program    

Hi. Can you please send me a script/ program for a debut party. The celebrant is a basketball varsity player so I hope you could also give me ideas for games. Thanks
Posted by chelsea; updated 12/01/07

**MAGICIANS Holiday Parties, Birthday Parties    

Serving most of Southern California, Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have professional magicians for children`s parties, adult parties and company events. We are `performing` members of the Magic Castle of Hollywood and many of ...
Posted by Meg; updated 12/01/07

Kids,Party,Characters,Birthday,New Jersey,866.611.6699    

Kids,party,characters,Birthday,New Jersey,866.611.6699 ELMO Princess Party Amazing! NJ Characters,De,Power Rangers,NJ, ELMO, Kids Parties,Spider-Man visits,nj,BLUE ,Bat,Man, Character,Party,Visits,At,Your,Location, Visits,New Jersey,NYC,DE,PA, Philadelphia, Visit ...

866.333.2623 Character,Rangers,,Kids,Parties Spider,Man    

Amazing,Character,Power Rangers,,Kids,Parties Spider,Man,New Jersey,866.611.6699 , Bat Man,Character,Party, Visits,At,Your,Location Visits,Delaware,New, Jersey, Birthday,Birthday, Kids,Visits,Birthday,NYC,DE,PA, Philadelphia, Maryland,866.611.6699 ,Pennsylvania,Poo ...