SWEET 16 & BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGEES     (1 reply)

I would be honored to help you with unique centerpieces and favors for BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES! All of my items are custom designed to your every detail, theme, colors, etc. You may see some EXAMPLES of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples not ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 11/26/07

Philadelphia, Visits Your,Party Elmo 866.333.2623    

New Jersey Children Entertainment Parties, Party, NJ, Philadelphia, Visits Your,Party Elmo Location, 866.333.2623 Princesses, 866.333.2623, elmo, spider-man, batman, Super heros,Philadelphia kids parties! amazing characters for Kids!!http://www.Character-Visits.com ...
Posted by kids parties nj; updated 11/25/07

Kids,Party,Characters,Birthday,New Jersey,866.611.6699    

Kids,party,characters,Birthday,New Jersey,866.611.6699 ELMO, SPIDER-MAN Party Amazing! NJ Characters,De,Power Rangers,NJ, ELMO, Kids Parties,Spider-Man visits,nj,BLUE ,Bat,Man, Character,Party,Visits,At,Your,Location, Visits, Visit our page for more info: Kids' ...

866.611.6699 ,Bat,Man, Character,Party,Visits,To You    

866.611.6699 ,Bat,Man, Character,Party,Visits,At,Your,Location, Visits,New Jersey,NYC,DE,PA,Philadelphia,Pa,866.611.6699 ,Poo Bear,,Kids,Princesses Party,866.611.6699 ,ELMO NJ,Kids,party,characters,New,Jersey,866.611.6699 . Visit our page for more info: Kids' ...

866.333.2623_New Jersey Kids Party, Character Visits,Nj    

866.333.2623_New Jersey Kids Party, Character Visits,866.333.2623, Characters,Birthday, parties, Delaware, Elmo, Poo, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Children Entertainment, 866.333.2623, Power Rangers, Explorer, Visit our page for more info: Kids' Characters -Delaware,...

Kids Parties, Philadelphia, Delaware, New Jersey, Party    

866.333.2623_New Jersey Kids Party, Character Visits,866.333.2623, Characters,Birthday, parties, Delaware, Elmo, Poo, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Children Entertainment, 866.333.2623, Power Rangers, Explorer, Maryland, Kids, Characters, visits, NJ, Pa, Md, De, NYC,...

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/23/07

ELMO/DORA/SUPERHEROS & MORE-Serving Nor Cal & So Cal    

ELMO/DORA/SUPERHEROS & MORE-Serving Nor Cal & So Cal All your guests have arrived, and the doorbell rings once more... You send the birthday boy/girl to find out who it is, and are ready with the camera to capture the joyful smile on their face when they find that ...
Posted by Carrie; updated 11/24/07

Co-Ed 13th Birthday Party Ideas!!    

Ok, so my birthday party is next week and i need some ideas like..right now. I havent had a co-ed party in 2 years and i dont want it to be a reall boring party.. I need some ideas i odnt want any spin the bottle or 7 minutes in heaven stuff.. I need not boring fun not ...
Posted by Meg; updated 11/24/07

Phone Psychic    

Professional Phone Psychic Readings: Call Cynthia Becker at 636-391-0906 or www.cynthiabecker.com Visit our page for more info: Cynthia Becker Psychic
Posted by Bill Weber; updated 11/24/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (1 reply)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 11/24/07

In Need Of Places    

I live in georgia and i am planning my sweet sixteen. Does anyone know any good places to have it at? And i am in real need of any help or imput anyone has. Thanks!
Posted by emily; updated 11/24/07

My 13th Birthday    

Hey my birthday is in like 2 weeks and I have only one idea and that is it`s at my house so anyone that knows FUN games, NOT boring games please let me know I need help with this. Thanks for listening and thank you for anyone that helps me. BYE!!!
Posted by Reina; updated 11/25/07

13th Sleepover Party    

I really need help finding ideas for my sleepover this weekend. I am having 5 guest and they all like sports except for 1 of them. I don`t want her 2 feel left out. I want all of them 2 have a great time and think this was the best sleepover they have ever had. PLEASE ...
Posted by Lindsay; updated 11/25/07

Unique Centerpieces & Favors - GREAT NOVEMBER SALE     (1 reply)

Hello and Congratulations! I would be honored to help you with unique centerpieces and favors for BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES! All of my items are custom designed to your every detail, theme, colors, etc. You may see some EXAMPLES of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 11/21/07

Any Moms Need Help    

Well im 13 and i know im the last person that you want to talk to but i know how 12 year old girls think they want there mom to throw them a party thats amazing and that everyone will talk aboout for ever. Well having pizza is a great dinner idea instead of ordering ...
Posted by tanella ; updated 11/21/07

Nee A Teen Sleepover Game    

Me and my sister play this all the time you have to whave a couch that has a bed ok you have to go to the end were the couch is and the bed will go up then one person goes up and then then jumps without falling then if you fall you have to pick some one to replace the ...
Posted by taylor; updated 11/22/07

Face Painters, Panama City, Florida    

See our site. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna ; updated 11/22/07

Face Painting, Panama City/Destin Florida    

See our site Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 11/22/07

My 13th B-Day With No Ideas    

Hey! My 13th b-day is coming up in december and I still am not sure of what I want to do. I live in a apartment building overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and we just got the party rooms redone with buffet tables and what not and my friends (the girls) love going ...
Posted by Nikki; updated 11/23/07

Sweet 16    

I am trying to plan my sweet 16 kind of far in advance and I need some tips on how to manage my money. See it`s going to be at a haunted hotel and we hope to get there by limo but we were ripped off by some people a while ago so please if anyone has tips please share ...
Posted by Kelsey; updated 11/23/07

Sweet 16    

I am planning my sweet 16 kind of far in advance and I need some tips on how to save money. So far it will cost me around 990 dollars.
Posted by Kelsey; updated 11/23/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 11/23/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Posted by Becca; updated 11/23/07

Sweet 16 Place LI     (1 reply)

Hi. Im having a sweet 16 in december of `08 and i need to find a place...im thinking maybe a club type of place... I need it to be somewhere on Long Island. If anyone has suggestions it would help please.
Posted by Paige; updated 11/23/07