7th Birthday For My Daughter    

Hi there, I would like to know the idea of the 7 candles, roses, gifts et al... I have seen the program script but i`m not sure how do i go about it. Please help coz my daughter`s bday would be on the 24th of Jan.
Posted by EM; updated 11/30/07

SWEET 16 & BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES    

I would be honored to help you with unique centerpieces and favors for BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES! All of my items are custom designed to your every detail, theme, colors, etc. You may see some EXAMPLES of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples not ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 11/30/07

Hand-Painted Aisle Runners, Table Runners & Banners    

Looking to add a little flair to your event? At Customized Wedding Creations, we create custom, hand-painted aisle runners, table runners, and banners for your wedding or event. An aisle runner with the bride and groom`s monogam is sure to be a hit and attention ...
Posted by CWC; updated 11/29/07

17th Birthday    

So I need something to do for my birthday. I have thought about the simple stuff. But what could I do that would be new?
Posted by Keely; updated 11/29/07

Balloon Twisters In Los Angeles    

Balloon Twisters & face painters for events. Get both items for the price of one!! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 11/29/07

Balloon Twisters In Orange County    

Balloon Twisters & face painters for events. Get both items for the price of one!! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 11/29/07

SEXY FEMALE SANTA STRIPPERS NJ PA DE!!    

SEXY FEMALE SANTA STRIPPERS NJ PA DE!!! STRIP-O-GRAMS 866-374-7689!!! XMAS PARTIES FRAT PARTIES SEXY GIRL ON GIRL SHOWS!!! 866-374-7689*****SEXY FEMALE SANTA STRIPPERS NJ PA DE!!! 866-374-7689!!! SERVING THE TRI STATE AREA FOR OVER 30 YEARS STRIP-O-GRAMS FANTASY ENT ...
Posted by fantasy ent.; updated 11/27/07

SEXY MALE STRIPPERS NJ PA DE    

SEXY MALE STRIPPERS NJ PA DE 866-374-7689 XMAS PARTIES SORORITY PARTIES SEXY MALE STRIPPERS NJ PA DE 866-374-7689 SANTA STRIPS Visit our page for more info: Fantasy Entertainment SEXY MALE STRIPPERS NJ PA DE 866-374-7689 XMAS PARTIES SORORITY PARTIES SEXY MALE ...

HEAVY COMEDY STRIPPERS,MALE+FEMALE,    

HEAVY COMEDY STRIPPERS,MALE+FEMALE,866-374-7689 TONS OF FUN BLINDFOLD THE VICTIM+LET THE FUN BEGIN,NEW JERSEY ,PHILADELPHIA DELAWARE 866-374-7689 HEAVY COMEDY STRIPPERS,MALE+FEMALE,HEAVY COMEDY STRIPPERS,MALE+FEMALE,***************** Visit our page for more info: ...

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/27/07

Birthday Party    

I need a good place for my birthday party, im turning 17 and need a place with a dance floor and like a bar or somewhere to get drinks. Only $200 or less please.
Posted by Tiffany; updated 11/28/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 11/28/07

Bride And Groom Movies    

We can provide a DVD player, projector and a state of the art 10` x 7` screen for events where we are hired to be the entertainment. Www.ArtTheDJ.com 714.357.7578 Visit our page for more info: Art The DJ
Posted by Art Zippel; updated 11/28/07

Boat Or Yacht For Hire In Newport, Wales Surprise Party    

Looking for a Boat or yacht for hire in Newport, Wales for a private function for around 40 people. Surprise party for wedding anniversary....
Posted by Simon Hews; updated 11/29/07

Birthday Parties, Ft. Walton Beach Florida    

Birthday party planning and entertainment for kids and adults Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 11/26/07

Night Club Theme From NU-SALT LASER Lights    

Hello my name is Tracy LaMothe of Nu-Salt Laser, We perform laser light shows world wide, and manufacture and install nightclub laser light show systems. We have designed a new laser light show system that I would love for you to see. I would like to offer you a ...
Posted by NU-SALT LASER ; updated 11/26/07

Party With NU-SALT LASER On Your SWEET SIXTEEN    

Hello my name is Tracy LaMothe of Nu-Salt Laser, We perform laser light shows world wide, and manufacture and install nightclub laser light show systems. We have designed a new laser light show system that I would love for you to see. I would like to offer you a ...
Posted by NU-SALT LASER ; updated 11/26/07

13th Birthday Sleepover    

Hey everyone My 13th birthday is in um 2 1/2 weeks. Im having a sleepover. I really want some fun fun fun ideas for things that are fun to do at my party! Thanks! Roxygirlrollin94@aol.com Please email me
Posted by Ashlee; updated 11/26/07

SEXY MALE STRIPPERS NJ PA DE 866-374-7689 XMAS PARTIES    

SEXY MALE STRIPPERS NJ PA DE 866-374-7689 XMAS PARTIES SORORITY PARTIES SEXY MALE STRIPPERS NJ PA DE 866-374-7689 SANTA STRIPS Visit our page for more info: Fantasy Entertainment SEXY MALE STRIPPERS NJ PA DE 866-374-7689 XMAS PARTIES SORORITY PARTIES SEXY MALE ...

SEXY FEMALE SANTA STRIPPERS NJ PA DE!!! STRIP-O-GRAMS    

SEXY FEMALE SANTA STRIPPERS NJ PA DE!!! STRIP-O-GRAMS 866-374-7689!!! XMAS PARTIES FRAT PARTIES SEXY GIRL ON GIRL SHOWS!!! 866-374-7689*****SEXY FEMALE SANTA STRIPPERS NJ PA DE!!! 866-374-7689!!! SERVING THE TRI STATE AREA FOR OVER 30 YEARS STRIP-O-GRAMS FANTASY ENT ...

Do You Need Entertainment For Your Party    

Need entertainment for your birthday party? You can have an awesome party with: * Clowns * Magicians * Costumed Characters * Jugglers * Pony ride/rentals * Moonbounces * Bands, DJs, musicians * Caricaturists * Singers, Dancers * and much more Feel free to ...
Posted by Keith; updated 11/27/07

Debut Party Program    

Please send me a debut party program
Posted by hilda salo; updated 11/27/07

Sweet 16 Candle Holder    

Hey I wanted a candle holder for my birthday, but I have no idea how much they`d cost. Was wondering if you could give me an estimate? Thanks.
Posted by Olivia Kang; updated 11/27/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/26/07

LIMOS LIMOS LIMOS LIMOS    

HAVING A BIRTHDAY? SWEET 16 MAYBE? BAT OR BAH MITZVAHS...... YOU LNEED A LIMO! VIEW OUR FLEET AT WWW.EXOTICLIMO4U.COM OR CALL 718-680-LIMO FOR INFORMATION! DONT FORGET TO ASK ABOUT OUR HOLIDAY SPECIALS!
Posted by EXOTIC LIMOUSINE; updated 11/26/07