Birthday Party    

Pls. Send me and idea on how to celebrate a 7th birthday party which includes 7 candles,7 roses, etc.and pls send me an example of a birthday speech
Posted by cherry mojica; updated 12/11/07

HAIR EXTENSION HOLIDAY SPECIAL!!! 100% Human Hair!    

~~~EXQUISITE quality of European Hair Extensions~~~ ALL OCCASSIONS (CERTIFIED & LICENSED) European Hair Extensions to the stars for all Occassions! Different prices for all budgets! Strand by Strand technique also known as fusion~ 100% Human European Hair ...
Posted by Diva Drive Salon; updated 12/11/07

Balloon Twisters In Malibu     (1 reply)

Balloon twisters & face painters in Malibu. Get both items for the price of one! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 12/10/07

CLOWNS BIRTHDAY PARTIES-San Gabriel Valley,Inland Empire    

Serving the San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange County, San Bernardino, Riverside, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the most adorable clowns! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized activity ...
Posted by Meg; updated 12/10/07

1st Birthday Ideas    

I`m trying to play my son`s first birthday, and I`m comeing up short of ideas. I don`t want it to be lame. He loves to play with simple toys and doesn`t really like anything flashy or perfer any TV characters yet. I would like to have it at a nearby park, but I`m ...
Posted by Cee; updated 12/11/07

Birthday & Holiday Parties, Panama City, Florida    

Variety of entertainment for kids and adults Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 12/11/07

21st Birthday Poem     (2 replies)

I know there is a great poem that you can make for someone`s 21st birthday. You write it out on a piece of poasterboard and glue candy bars to it. Some of the words in it are replaced with candy bars...like "Now and Later", "100 GRand", and at the end when you say ...
Posted by Leslie; updated 12/07/07

LIVE BRATZ CHARACTERS FOR BIRTHDAY PARTY     (4 replies)

HELP ! I NEED A LIVE BRATZ DOLL CHARACTER IN FULL COSTUME.......
Posted by JAZZ; updated 12/07/07

Dora Needed For Party    

I am looking for a good looking Dora Entertainer for my daughters 3rd birthday party. I am only able to find a few. We live in Fontana California, any referals would be greatly appreciated.
Posted by Dawn; updated 12/08/07

NIGHT CLUB Theme Party From NU-SALT LASER    

Hello my name is Tracy LaMothe of Nu-Salt Laser, We perform laser light shows world wide, and manufacture and install nightclub laser light show systems. We have designed a new laser light show system that I would love for you to see. I would like to offer you a ...
Posted by NU-SALT LASER ; updated 12/08/07

Call    

If u like u can play truth or dare with all your girlfriends and u can dare them to call the boy they like or just any guy its fun and funny but just make sure they actually do it and not fake it ...once i did that and dared my aunts friend to call the guy she likes ...
Posted by gabrielle; updated 12/09/07

It's Not A Party Without A Piper!    

Make your party even more fun.....bring the bagpiper! Experienced piper looking forward to performing at your event. Visit my webpage at www.ohiobagpiper, then check with me for availability. It`s that easy! Visit our page for more info: Bagpiper - Stephen ...
Posted by Stephen; updated 12/09/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEOA AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 12/09/07

I Need A Speech For My Daughters Birthday Party    

I need a guide how to speech for my daughters Birthday party
Posted by Lisa Ragudo; updated 12/09/07

Dora Character     (1 reply)

I am looking for a Dora Character to come to my 2 year olds bday party on 12-29-07. Hope to have her do facepainting and balloons for the kids. Seattle/Bellevue, WA area. Thanks!
Posted by Megan; updated 12/05/07

ELMO/DORA/SUPERHEROS & MORE-Serving Nor Cal & So Cal    

All your guests have arrived, and the doorbell rings once more... You send the birthday boy/girl to find out who it is, and are ready with the camera to capture the joyful smile on their face when they find that their very favorite character has come to visit them on ...
Posted by Carrie; updated 12/04/07

WONDERFULLY PERSONALIZED BIRTHDAY CENTERPIECES & FAVORS     (1 reply)

I would be honored to help you with unique centerpieces and favors for BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES! All of my items are custom designed to your every detail, theme, colors, etc. You may see some EXAMPLES of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples not ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 12/05/07

Disney Princesses    

Looking for Disney Princess to appear at my daughter`s 5th Birthday in Lansing IL in may 2008
Posted by Maria; updated 12/05/07

FACE PAINTERS, BALLOON TWISTERS-SGV/Inland Empire/Orange    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange Serving San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special event. Kids will love it!! Pricing is $85-$150 per hour. Visit our ...
Posted by Meg; updated 12/05/07

Balloon Twisters In Los Angeles    

Fantastic balloon Twisters & face painters for events. Get both items for the price of one!! If you mention that you saw us on the internet, you get a $20.00 discount! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 12/06/07

Clowns & Children's Characters In Orange County    

Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 12/06/07

Birthday Party Programme    

I am organising a birthday party but i need a programme for the event, i dont know how to go about the party programme of event. Please help. Thank you
Posted by Tolu; updated 12/07/07

WONDERFULLY PERSONALIZED CENTERPIECES & FAVORS FOR ALL !    

I would be honored to help you with unique centerpieces and favors for BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES! All of my items are custom designed to your every detail, theme, colors, etc. You may see some EXAMPLES of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples not ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 12/07/07

Princess Parties, Destin, Florida    

Variety of fun for kids Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 12/07/07

Precious Moments     (4 replies)

I`m looking to throw a 1st birthday in theme Precious Moments. I need everything from invitations to plates and cups. Please help I cannot find a single thing except for baby shower party supplies. Thanks!!
Posted by Sheri; updated 12/07/07