"Dj"s ...@ 8 1 8 - 242 - 3637...    

"Thanx! "BrO!
Posted by *BrO!; updated 11/02/07

Children's Characters In Santa Monica    

Fun Kids Characters for parties! Proffessional, charismatic performers, clean & beautiful costumes and grrrrreat entertainment!! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 11/02/07

The BEST Parties In SOUTHERN California!    

LilStarParties has the best PERFORMERS in southern California! Check out our web page of some of our characters . We woukd love to be apart of your special day! For more info please view our page or email us at Lilstarparties@AOL.COM Visit our page for more ...
Posted by LILSTARPARTIES; updated 11/01/07

East England Balloons & Balloon Bouquets    

Hi Its my Daughters 13th birthday party in 2weeks time a nd im going all out and would like to have the whole house and our patio decortated with purple.pink and white balloons. I live near Hertfordshire can anyone recommend someone that can do the balloons for me? ...
Posted by Anne; updated 11/02/07

Sleepover    

Hiya im having a sleepover tonight!!!!!!! and i don`t know what i should do for it and there is only 1 person coming any tips on wat we could do for the sleepover i am desperate to make this a good sleepover because the last one went really bad please help i need ...
Posted by laura; updated 11/02/07

Kids Characters In LosAngeles    

Fun Kids Characters for parties! Proffessional, charismatic performers, clean & beautiful costumes and grrrrreat entertainment!! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 11/02/07

Balloon Twisters In Venice, California    

Balloon twisters and face painters in Venice, Calif. Get both items for the price of one!! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 10/31/07

Singing Telegrams In Encino    

Have a funny, & zany singing telegram for your boss or loved one! Marilyn Monroe, an S & M Clown, a Nerd, Bag Person and much more!!! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 10/31/07

Entertainment, Alabama    

Corporate, Public and Private Events. Children`s Activities and Adult Entertainment Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by Anna; updated 10/31/07

Wwe Party Supplies    

Can anyone please keep me posted on wwe party supplies that are available please forward all info to my current email address -bdiaz22@yahoo.com
Posted by yoly; updated 10/31/07

Emcee Script    

Can someone please send me an emcee script for a 16th birthday party with adults and children. I wanted some fun punch lines
Posted by sharma; updated 11/01/07

LAST DAY OF OCTOBER SALES     (1 reply)

Hello I would be honored to help you with your centerpieces, favors and gifts for BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES! All of my items are custom designed to your every detail making them unique to your event and favors that will become cherished keepsakes of your guests. ...
Posted by Connie; updated 10/31/07

Balloon Twisters In Hollywood, California    

Balloon twisters & face painters! Get both items for the price of one for your event! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 11/01/07

NEW NOVEMBER SALES PAGE    

Hello I would be honored to help you with your centerpieces, favors and gifts for BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES! All of my items are custom designed to your every detail making them unique to your event and favors that will become cherished keepsakes of your guests. ...
Posted by Connie; updated 11/01/07

Wedding    

I`m looking for rent a farm in lond island ny ,suffolk county...my plan is to organise my wedding party ..i am a french chef and i do not want a expensiv LI wedding..i just want a fun party with good food and good wine...and a lot of fun...please help me...
Posted by Philippe Corbet; updated 10/29/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/29/07

HAPPY BIRTHDAY    

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARINI
Posted by PRABHUNAIDU; updated 10/29/07

Do You Need Birthday Party Entertainment?    

Need entertainment for your birthday party? You can have an awesome party with: * Clowns * Magicians * Costumed Characters * Jugglers * Pony ride/rentals * Moonbounces * Bands, DJs, musicians * Caricaturists * Singers, Dancers * and much more Feel free to ...
Posted by Keith; updated 10/30/07

Sweet Sixteen !!!!    

HI IM LOOKING FOR SOMEWHERE I CAN HAVE MY SWEET SIXTEEN IN BRONX NEW YORK IN NOT SO EXPENSIVE IN IF I CUD HAVE GRAFFITI ON THE WALLS WITH WASHABLE PRAY PAINT BY THE 17TH OF NOVEMBER
Posted by NeeNee; updated 10/30/07

13th Boys Birthday In A Limo    

Ok, so it`s my sons 13th golden birthday. We live in a very small town, the nearest big towns...milwaukee is about 40 miles or so away. He wants a limo....and im getting...the problem...can`t afford much more than that. We will be taking 16 of his friends with, and ...
Posted by perfect mom..lol; updated 10/30/07

THE SKY IS THE LIMIT - EVERY ORDER IS AN ORIGINAL     (1 reply)

Posted by CONNIE; updated 10/30/07

My Party     (4 replies)

My sleepover is in two days and i don`t have any ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by celly; updated 10/30/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/30/07

Debut Party Emcee    

Favor, please send me a script for my niece/inaanak debut party...SOS! thanks a lot
Posted by nenette acosta; updated 10/31/07

Help    

Well.. Its my mates 17th and me and anoth mate wnna do summat really special for her lol Cud anyone help me?? Wb xx
Posted by Yaz; updated 10/31/07