SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/06/08

Harley Davison Beer     (1 reply)

I am not a vendor but have a collection of 18 cases of Harley D Beer from the past.....we lived in Daytona and purchased a case a year during Bike Fest Week.....Would like to sell.....Live in Southeastern Massachusetts............
Posted by ; updated 01/06/08

Need Dora Character     (1 reply)

Need a birthday party entertainer who can pose as a DORA character. Party is going to be in Sunnyvale. Thanks
Posted by CVR; updated 01/06/08

Curious George Impersonator     (1 reply)

Hi I`m looking for a curious george impersonator to attend a childrens party in San Fran on the 20th Jan, Please help
Posted by Theresa; updated 01/06/08

ELMO/DORA/SUPERHEROS & MORE-Serving Nor Cal & So Cal    

All your guests have arrived, and the doorbell rings once more... You send the birthday boy/girl to find out who it is, and are ready with the camera to capture the joyful smile on their face when they find that their very favorite character has come to visit them on ...
Posted by Carrie; updated 01/06/08

Is This A Good Idea?    

I need a theme for my 13th birthday party coming up on the 10th of febuary. I did an online survey but only 2 of my friends have answered yet. My best friend said chocolate theme, is that a good idea? Like we can play games that have to do with chocolate, look up facts ...
Posted by Kaylee Kilgore; updated 01/06/08

18 Birthday Program    

Can you tell me how to make a program for 18th bithday?dont have any idia about it.
Posted by laura; updated 01/06/08

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program     (1 reply)

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 01/06/08

Daughters Sweet 16     (1 reply)

Please help looking for somewhere in brooklyn to have my daughter sweet 16---would like it to be march 15,2008---would like to bring my own food----150-200 people--i`m a 911 dispatcher and its so hard to get around to look for a location i live in starett city so ...
Posted by traci; updated 01/06/08

Girls 13th Birthday Party - In 2 Weeks     (1 reply)

Please i need help, my 13th birthday is in 2 weeks and i dunno what to do??? i live out in the countryside so it is too far for me to go out for an activety however we have a bowling alley next door, i do this every year and it is getting very boaring!!! My mother ...
Posted by Amelia; updated 01/06/08

13 Year Old Sleepover Birthday Party    

I am having a 13 birthday party and i need ideas for things to do,any ideas?
Posted by kathleen; updated 01/06/08

Atlanta Party Venue    

Ok I am having a sweet 16 in two months and i do not have a party location which is really important to book NOW. If anybody knows a party vendor in atlanta that is about $1000 at the most PLEASE respond because i need HELP!
Posted by *T ; updated 01/06/08

Sweet 16 Party In North Jersey On A Budget!    

I am trying to plan a sweet 16 party for my daughter who has champaign taste on my smaller budget. Does anyone know a place in North Jersey that can fit 100 of her "closest" friends that is not a knights of columbus place?
Posted by Fran; updated 01/06/08

Birthday    

Hi, i` ll be turning 15 in feb and i am a girl i want to have a party with just girls but, i dont know what to do because one of my friends (best friend) kate doesnt like much girly stuff and i do. I want to have fun but yet we dont like the same things. So i dont want ...
Posted by Ashley; updated 01/06/08

Elmo Character     (1 reply)

Looking for an Elmo Character to visit my son`s daycare class on his 2nd birthday in Charlotte, NC.
Posted by Susan Walsh; updated 01/03/08

Need SHrek Or Princess Fiona For 2nd Birthday!     (1 reply)

Hi-- Please help.. I need Princess Fiona or Shrek for my daughter`s 2nd birthday! I am in Belleville. I found one in South Jersey, but they will not travel.. Help!
Posted by maria; updated 01/03/08

Dora     (1 reply)

I need a dora the explorer in san antonio tx and have had no luck finding one.
Posted by linda; updated 01/03/08

Balloon Twisters In Los Angeles    

Balloon twisters & Face painting!!! Get both items for the price of one! Mention Party Pop or that you saw us on the internet and you get $20.00 off! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 01/04/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/04/08

Phone Psychic    

Professional Phone Psychic Reading: Call Cynthia Becker at 636-391-0906 or visit www.cynthiabecker.com Visit our page for more info: Cynthia Becker Psychic
Posted by Bill Weber; updated 01/04/08

Book Your Special Day With Lil'StarParties!    

Happy New Year!!! Lil`StarParties is wishing everybody a wonderful NEW YEAR and also reminding all Southern California parents if your lil` one has a birthday coming up don`t forget to call us ! We are the best in town ! Lil`StarParties Visit our page for ...
Posted by LILSTARPARTIES; updated 01/04/08

Book Your Birthday With Lil'StarParties!    

Happy New Year!!! Lil`StarParties is wishing everybody a wonderful NEW YEAR and also reminding all Southern California parents if your lil` one has a birthday coming up don`t forget to call us ! We are the best in town ! Lil`StarParties Visit our page for ...

Best PERFORMERS In Southern Calif....Lil'StarParties    

I Need A Red Power Ranger    

I am looking for a Red Power Ranger to come to a birthday party to take pictures w/the kids (about 20) Does not need to entertain, pics only. Layton Utah area.
Posted by heidi; updated 01/06/08

SWEET 16    

I need a place to throw a sweet 16 in florida for 200-250 people in Florida and we have to spend 4,000 or less. If you know a place please reply ASAP and we need a place by January 12,2008..
Posted by Rachel; updated 01/05/08