TRULY UNIQUE FAVORS, CENTERPIECES & GIFTS    

Hello I would be honored to help you with your centerpieces, favors and gifts for your BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES! All of my items are custom designed to your every detail making them unique to your event and favors that will become cherished keepsakes of your guests. ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 10/15/07

2nd Birthday Party    

Hi, I need to rent a community hall for my daughter`s 2nd birthday party. I stay in San Diego. Any place that I can contact for renting a place nearby?
Posted by Sukanya; updated 10/14/07

Civil War Themed Birthday Party    

I am looking for ideas for a civil war themed birthday party for an 8 year old boy.
Posted by Cao; updated 10/13/07

Awesome Birthday Centerpieces, Favors And More     (1 reply)

Hello I would be honored to help you with your centerpieces, favors and gifts for birthdays of all ages! All of my items are custom designed to your every detail making them unique to your event and favors that will become cherished keepsakes of your guests. ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 10/14/07

13 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER    

HI IM TRYING TO CREATE A MALL IN MY HOME FOR MY DAUGHTERS 13TH B DAY ! NEED MORE IDEAS! WE THOUGHT OF SECTIONING OFF ROOMS FOR INDIVIDULE STORES SUCH AS CLAIRS HOLLISTER AND BUILD A BEAR AND OF COURSE A FOOD COURT MAYBE A MOVIE THEATER ROOM!! OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS!~
Posted by DEB; updated 10/14/07

My Birthday Party    

My birthday party is in 6 days and i have no idea what to do...... Any ideas?
Posted by Courtney; updated 10/14/07

NEW CHAIR COVERS ON SALES ONLY $5.99 EACH FOR A LIMITED    

NEW CHAIR COVERS ON SALES ONLY $5.99 EACH FOR A LIMITED TIME. THIS IS A FINAL PRICE, PLEASE CALL FOR AVALABILITY OF COLORS. WE HAVE APPROXIMATELLY 20 COLORS AVAILABLE. CONTACT NORMA AT (877)232-8855 OR VIA EMAIL SPACHUCA@3-GENERATIONS.COM Visit our page for more ...
Posted by SPACHUCA; updated 10/12/07

14th Birthday    

I am trying to plan a 14th birthday party, but I am out of ideas. This is the last year that I can have a party so I want it to be super fun and original. I also have a low price limit. :( I am planning on inviting 11 girls, and am looking for a fun filled night! If ...
Posted by Emily; updated 10/12/07

Debut Party Program    

Hi! Im Juliet from Mandaluyong City my cousin "Anne" will celebrate her 18th b-day this coming October 19. I`m one of the emcee for that night and i would appreciate if you could send me a copy of program for debut. Thank you very much.
Posted by Juliet Ramos; updated 10/13/07

In Home Massage & Dinner Too!    

Couple Massage And Dinner For Two Los Angeles Imagine two massage therapists and a personal chef coming to your door to help you celebrate your anniversary! Call the Doorstep Day Spa 310-548-3278 for more details We set up massage tables side by side in a ...
Posted by Regina; updated 10/13/07

17th Birthday Party    

So I`m having a 17th birthday party and I am really excited! I got this amazing private lake for free ( I just have to mow the grass and clean up afterwards!) and I know we are going to grill and things like that. There will be about 40 high school juniors and seniors ...
Posted by Ella; updated 10/13/07

Candy Gram Birthday Message     (3 replies)

Can anyone suggest any ideas for a poster with candy bar message for 50th birthday???
Posted by katherine; updated 10/13/07

13th Birthday Bash    

My Birthday is coming up soon. I want to have a party, but i dont know what to do. I would rather go out somewhere than stay home. What should I do and what places should I go out to for a 13th birthday party.
Posted by Paris; updated 10/13/07

Party Games & Etc    

Hi, im having a birthday party :D I invited ppl between the ages of 14-16, and i need some ideas for games or activities to do. Its going to be outside, not alot of area, but good for a party. Have an fun & easy party games?
Posted by Angelique; updated 10/13/07

Baby Shower    

I was looking for a location to rent somewhere midtown or downtown houston for a baby shower of about 60 people. I would like for it to include chairs, tables. Something fairly reasonable in price.
Posted by lisa; updated 10/11/07

1ST BIRTHDAY PARTY    

PLEASE PLEASE HELP.I LIVE IN THE CITY NY,AND I AM LOOKING FOR A PLACE OR A CENTER.OR EVEN A PLACE THAT HAS THOSE MOONBOUNCE THINGS ALREADY INSIDE.IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS FOR A PLACE TO HAVE THE PARTY ITS IN DEC, THE 15.HELP
Posted by JONRENE; updated 10/11/07

Snow Party In TN    

I was wondering if there are any such companies in the Knoxville TN area. (A company that brings snow to your party.) If anyone knows please post as soon as possible. Thank You!!!
Posted by Morah; updated 10/11/07

Magician Entertainment For Your Party    

How would you like to have comedy, magic, balloons all in one show? We have magicians who perform awesome shows in every major U.S. City. You can choose: * forms of mentalism * audience participation * comedy * amazing magic * balloon twisting And much ...
Posted by Keith; updated 10/11/07

Dora The Explorer West Palm Beach    

I am looking for a Dora the Explorer character for a childs birthday party. I am specifically looking for one that wears a head piece/helmet that looks like Dora rather then someone that wears a wig and paints thier face. The party would be in the west palm beach, ...
Posted by Ray; updated 10/11/07

WOW MUST SEE FAVORS AND CENTERPIECES FOR ALL AGES     (1 reply)

Hello I would be honored to help you with your centerpieces, favors and gifts for birthdays of all ages! All of my items are custom designed to your every detail making them unique to your event and favors that will become cherished keepsakes of your guests. ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 10/12/07

Florida Clowns    

Northwest Florida Region, Clowns and Entertainment Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 10/12/07

Koo Koo The Clown, Niceville, FL    

Clowns and Entertainment Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Backyardigians Characters For Birthday Party     (1 reply)

Im looking for Backyardigian Characters for a birthday party February 2, 2008 - Baby 2nd Birthday Party. Please contact me by email if you are available so we can discuss.
Posted by Cheneeka Holcomb; updated 10/12/07

Clowns, Pensacola, FL    

Festival Clowns and Entertainment Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Where To Have My 12th Birthday Party    

I really dont know where to have the party. I dont want to have it at my house. Where should i go?
Posted by briana; updated 10/12/07