ELMO/DORA/SUPERHEROS & MORE-Serving Nor Cal & So Cal    

All your guests have arrived, and the doorbell rings once more... You send the birthday boy/girl to find out who it is, and are ready with the camera to capture the joyful smile on their face when they find that their very favorite character has come to visit them on ...
Posted by Carrie; updated 10/17/07

SAND ART Available For Your Event Boston Area    

Have SAND ART at your event The kids have fun creating their very own unique artistic design by layering diffrent colors of brightly colored sand into a novelty bottle With over 50 diffrent bottle styles and a large assortment of brightly colored sand Spin Art is also ...
Posted by Dave Tibbetts; updated 10/17/07

Face Painters In Los Angeles    

Face painters and balloon twisters in Los Angeles. Get both items for the price of one! Amythest Productions(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 10/17/07

Singing Telegrams In Simi Valley    

Award winning, Charleen Haynes as Marilyn Monroe! Will sing "Happy Birthday, Mr. President" to the birthday person. Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions

UNIQUE CENTERPIECES, FAVORS AND MORE FOR ALL AGES    

Hello I would be honored to help you with your centerpieces, favors and gifts for birthdays of all ages! All of my items are custom designed to your every detail making them unique to your event and favors that will become cherished keepsakes of your guests. ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 10/17/07

Sweet Sixteen    

Hi i am turning 15 in Nov. So i am getting ready to think of some themes for my sweet sixteen. I do not have alot of money. I am very girlly. So if you can give me some ideas that would be great. Thanks
Posted by DeResha; updated 10/17/07

Sweet 15     (4 replies)

Im having a HUGE sweet 15 and i have no ideas for themes or places to have it... PLEASE HELP (irving, tx)
Posted by brea; updated 10/16/07

DJ & LIGHTING (714) 315-3828    

HOLLOWEEN PARTY DJ`s & LIGHTING, Wedding DJ, Christmas Party DJ & Lighting, plus Special Effects Lights for the dance floor for you and your guests at Golden Sounds Entertainment (714) 315-3828 Visit our website at www.GoldenSoundsEntertainment.com for all our ...
Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 10/16/07

FACEPAINTING/BODY ART, PANAMA CITY,FL    

Panama City, Destin, Appalachicola, and the Northwest Florida Panhandle Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 10/17/07

FACEPAINTING, SAN DESTIN, FLORIDA    

ENTERTAINMENT FOR ALL AGES Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

CLOWNS, DESTIN, FLORIDA    

AND OTHER CHARACTERS AND ENTERTAINMENT Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

CLOWNS, SAN DESTIN, FLORIDA    

CHARACTERS AND ENTERTAINMENT Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

MAGICIANS, PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA    

VARIETY OF ENTERTAINMENT Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Balloon Twisters In Los Angeles    

Balloon twisters & face painters in Los Angeles. Get both items for the price of one! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/15/07

DJ Music Special Effects Lights / Dance Floor Lighting    

Special Effects- -Concert Lighting Production Special Effects- -Concert Lighting Production. Special Effects- -Laser Light Shows, Concert Lighting Production Event Planning- -Event Producer, -Concert Producer AV Rental- -Lighting Rentals DJ- -DJs (714) 315-3828 ...
Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 10/15/07

Hello From NU-SALT LASER Light Shows International    

Hello my name is Tracy LaMothe of Nu-Salt Laser, We perform laser light shows world wide, and manufacture and install nightclub laser light show systems. We have designed a new laser light show system that I would love for you to see. I would like to offer you a ...
Posted by NU-SALT LASER; updated 10/15/07

18th Birthday Party Venue     (1 reply)

Hi. Its my 18th Birthday in early January and i need 2 find a venue to hold it in! somewere in London pref central or west london! big enough 2 fit 200 + pple! and the hard part is somewhere that will take under-18s as not all my friends will be 18 obviously they will ...
Posted by Beth; updated 10/16/07

Sweet 16     (1 reply)

I am looking for a dance/choreographer instructor near the location of Garden Grove ,CA for my sweet sixteen Thank you so much
Posted by Diana; updated 10/16/07

21st Birthday Ideas     (1 reply)

Need 21st birthday party ideas. Live in a small apartment so i dont know if there is a lot i can do with the space. Any ideas will be appreciated. Or if you know any places in Houston, TX to have a good party please let me know. Thanks.
Posted by Lynn; updated 10/16/07

13th Bday     (1 reply)

Hey i need 13th bday prty ideas
Posted by nannab; updated 10/15/07

Sweet "15"    

I am celebrating a sweet 15 it is a Cuban tradition, I am on a tight budget, could you send me info. On Theme,decorations,Dances(I will be doing the dances for all 15 couples)table decorations,dresses,etc.
Posted by Maria; updated 10/16/07

18 Birthday Idea     (2 replies)

I am turning 18 on Nov. 17 and I need some birthday ideas. I live near lynchburg, VA. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks
Posted by Tara; updated 10/16/07

I Need Help Planning My Sweet Sixteen!!!!     (2 replies)

My name is jaquona. I am a nice fun cheerful unique silly and fun all around girl. I will be turning sixteen on may 6, 2008. I need some serious help. I dont want my party to be too kidsy but i dont want it to be boring either. I want something like a " crazy, crunk, ...
Posted by Jaquona; updated 10/16/07

2007 HOLLOWEEN PARTY DJ's & LIGHTING     (1 reply)

2007 HOLLOWEEN PARTY DJ`s & LIGHTING at Golden Sounds Entertainment (714) 315-3828 Visit our website at www.GoldenSoundsEntertainment.com for all our pictures of events and DJs plus Lighting and Special Effects Dance Floor Lights! (714) 315-3828 Visit our page ...
Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 10/16/07