Cinderella     (1 reply)

I am looking to hire someone who dresses as the character Cinderella to come to my daughter`s 5th birthday. If I can`t get Cinderella, another Disney princess will work. We are located in Birmingham, AL
Posted by Tammy; updated 01/03/08

Re: 19th Birthday    

Please do help me for my debut program. What signifies 18 roses, 18 candles and 18 treasurers. Can you give my a sample of a script on debut program? how about script for 18 candles. Thank you and God Bless.
Posted by Cynthia Ramos; updated 01/02/08

MY14th B-Day    

Hey! im turnin 14 soon and i LUV the red carpet theme but i was just wondering if any1 had any similar ideas. I like the idea of dressin up so please help me think of cool ideas like that. I need answers quick! yikes. Thanks so much
Posted by monkeygurl; updated 01/01/08

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (1 reply)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 01/01/08

Sleepover/Party    

I am having a teen sleepover/party with my BFF tomorrow, and I dont know what to do! Will anyone who can help reply please! Thank you! HHHHHEEEEELLLLLLPPPPP!!!!
Posted by Rachel; updated 01/01/08

13th Birthday Party     (2 replies)

Hey everyone, I`m turning 13 in Feb. I know it`s a while away but I`m a early planner, I REALLY NEED HELP thinkin of what to do??? Please help I`ve already done a skating party I did that for my 12th!! PLEASE HELP!!! Signed, Ashley
Posted by Ashley; updated 01/01/08

ELMO/DORA/SUPERHEROS & MORE-Serving Nor Cal & So Cal    

All your guests have arrived, and the doorbell rings once more... You send the birthday boy/girl to find out who it is, and are ready with the camera to capture the joyful smile on their face when they find that their very favorite character has come to visit them on ...
Posted by Carrie; updated 12/29/07

Ideaz For Mi 14TH B-Dy A.S.A.PLZ    

HELP!!! Plz i NEEDA fun,girly,not 2 much money(last LEAST since sweet 13th waz huge),also must be enough 4 more than 27 guests also it has to be sumthing for ages 4-15! Thanx :) PLEASE IF U HAVE ANY IDEAZ RESPOND A.S.A.P.
Posted by Girly ~Pink; updated 12/29/07

HELP ME!! I Dont Know What To Do For My 13th Birthday    

HELP! i know alot of people ask this queston, but i need help. I want to spend the night at a hotel for my 13th birthday party, but my mom said its gonna be too expensive. I dont know what to do or where to go for my party, and i CANT have a sleep over... :`[ help me ...
Posted by taylor; updated 12/30/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 12/31/07

MR. MOUSE COSTUME RENTAL    

PLEASE, CHECK OUT WWW.KIDDICITY.COM . THEY HAVE GREAT LOOKING COSTUMES TO RENT AT GREAT PRICES. Visit our page for more info: Kiddi City Characters
Posted by SANDY COLLINS; updated 12/31/07

PURPLE DINO COSTUME RENTAL    

CHECK OUT WWW.KIDDICITY.COM . THEY HAVE GREAT COSTUMES FOR RENT AT GREAT PRICES WITH NO SECURITY DEPOSITS. Visit our page for more info: Kiddi City Characters

MICKEY MOUSE COSTUME    

Kiddicity.com has great costumes and wonderful prices. It comes with a CD as well and they have other options to add to the party. They ship nation wide and pay for the shipping to you. Visit our page for more info: Kiddi City Characters

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/01/08

Son Birthday    

Hi I`ve looking all over and I can`t find wwe invitation and wwe party supplies please let me know if you could help me. Thank you. P.S. My son birthday is on January 24, also you email back
Posted by Zoraida; updated 12/29/07

Wedding Reception    

Please send me a copy of wedding reception program because my friend will get married this Jan.5,2008 ,tnx.
Posted by cammela; updated 12/28/07

14th Birthday Part In January. I Have NO Ideas. Help???    

My 14th birthday party is in the middle of january and i want to go somewhere fun with a big group of friends, but i have no idea where. I live in joliet. Can anyone think of a place?
Posted by Taylor; updated 12/26/07

Birthday Playing Cards    

Personalized birthday playing cards. Great prices, free samples, and many colors. Cut and paste the following link on to your address bar: Http://www.cool-party-favors.com/personalized-playing-cards-birthday.html Visit our page for more info: Cool Party Favors
Posted by Joyce; updated 12/26/07

13th Birthday!    

Ok, please help me! I`m turning 13 soon, and have no idea what to do for a party! I know I "shouldn`t be worried what others think of me," but I have to have a party that`s either better or just as good as my friends`. Most of them had mini Super Sweet 16s. Many people ...
Posted by Anonymous; updated 12/26/07

Google'd On A Whim    

Corey- Nice to hear you`re still knockin` about. Yoda- Are you that boy named Ed that used to get picked on by Doug Tinter, John Errante, and me? By the way, I remember the summer John gave you that nickname... He sure was funny! I will post again if this turns out ...
Posted by Ari Meehan; updated 12/27/07

Passion Parties ~ Adult Birthday Parties ~ 888-886-1789    

Passion Parties is the premier sensual products company in the United States and Canada. We are celebrating 13 years of bringing quality sensual products to women and couples throughout North America. Our exclusive line of products is designed to encourage intimacy ...
Posted by Rad Gruban; updated 12/27/07

Kids Spa Party New Jersey, Mom's Spa Party At Home    

We are the original mobile spa company in New Jersey. Let us come and pamper you and your guests to our relaxing spa treatments and bath and body creations. We promise, your guests will be talking about your party for the rest of the year! Check out our shop for ...
Posted by getspaed; updated 12/27/07

Elmo's World Bounce House    

I am looking for a medium size Elmo`s World Bounce house to rent for my daughters 3rd birthday party in March 08. I need the bounce house to fit inside a recreation center. I do not want the small one or the largest one. I live in Grand Prairie Texas, in the ...
Posted by Shon; updated 12/27/07

Dora Character    

I am looking for a Dora character in Masssachusetts. Do you have any contact there?
Posted by Donna Menefee; updated 12/28/07

Birthday     (2 replies)

I am looking for a barney entertainer to come to my daughters 2nd year old birthday party.looking for someone on longisland.please respond a week before january 16. Thankyou
Posted by alissa; updated 12/28/07