SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/07/07

LIVE EVENT ARTIST Will Paint Your Party!    

Capture your birthday party painted live on canvas while it is happening! Your guests will love to watch, and become "part of the painting" and you will have a treasured memento to hang on the wall for years to come. Great gift idea for the "person who has ...
Posted by Karen; updated 11/07/07

West London Catering    

My mom will be 80 soon and i wish to give her a good party with some Music and of course a West London Catering company. If anyone can give me a hand with some direction i`ll be very thankful
Posted by Anne; updated 11/07/07

Sushi Gifts, Sushi Soaps, Sushi Party Favors    

Love Sushi or know someone who does?? We have amazing hand rolled Sushi Bento Boxes all tied up with ribbon and chopsticks ready for gift giving. Just PERFECT for Birthdays, party favors, holiday`s or house warming. Don`t go to your holiday parties empty handed, ...
Posted by Get Spa'ed Girl!; updated 11/07/07

Wwe Wrestling Theme Party Supplies    

Where can i locate wwe party supplies for my son`s 7th birthday party? his birthday is on nov 24. 2007
Posted by maria ; updated 11/07/07

VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAYS FOR ALL AGES    

I would be honored to help you with unique centerpieces and favors and gifts for birthdays of all ages. All of my items are custom designed to your every detail, theme, colors, etc. You may see some EXAMPLES of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 11/07/07

Sweet 16 Candle Holder    

I`m looking to purchase a sweet 16 candle holder for cermony
Posted by Donna; updated 11/06/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/05/07

2 Year Old Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I`m looking for an Elmo or Dora character at the last minute for my daughters party Nov. 17th. Is anyone available in Michigan?
Posted by Shannon; updated 11/06/07

VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!!    

I would be honored to help you with unique centerpieces and favors and gifts for birthdays of all ages. All of my items are custom designed to your every detail, theme, colors, etc. You may see some EXAMPLES of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 11/06/07

Dora Character     (1 reply)

Hi, I am looking for a Dora character for my 2 year old`s skate party in January in St. Louis, Missouri. Please help! Thanks.
Posted by Monica; updated 11/06/07

I WANT A WRESTLING PARTY FOR MY SON     (2 replies)

PLEASE HELP ME FIND WWF OR WWE WRESTLING SUPPLIES FOR A BIRTHDAY PARTY!
Posted by MARIA; updated 11/06/07

To All Who Have Been Trying To Find WWE Party Supplies     (1 reply)

I just wanted to share something with everyone who has been searching for WWE party supplies. My son also is into wrestling and we recieved a WWE Shop Holiday catalog which has a Birthday Party Pack. It comes with 8 7" and 9" plates, 16 napkins, 8 hot/cold cups, 2 ...
Posted by Mecom; updated 11/06/07

DJ & Lighting For Birthday Parties (714) 315-3828    

Find a DJ for Birthday Parties Golden Sounds Entertainment (714) 315-3828 Our DJs provide music entertainment for your Birthday Party, and Happy Birthday Lighitng with Special Effects Lights Check our Availability for you Birthday Party at www....
Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 11/06/07

NEW FAVORS    

Be sure to check out the new favors!! 7" hand painted and personalized tubes that can be used for candy, jordan almonds, bath salts, etc. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by CONNIE; updated 11/03/07

AHHH!!! I NEED MAJOR HELP!    

Ok...a little last minute but my 13th birthday party is tomarrow. Does anyone have any fun/exciting games good for up to 5 people???
Posted by Kelly; updated 11/02/07

I Need Dora For My 5 Year Old     (1 reply)

I need a Dora for 11/04/2007 in Dale City Virginia.
Posted by Paula CRosby; updated 11/03/07

Need An Unusual Gift For Birthday    

Consider a look-alike doll. We specialize in porcelain look-alike dolls made from your pictures. This is a gift that will become an heirloom in the family. This is not a play toy. All work is done by award winning porcelain doll artists in our private studio and ...
Posted by Sue B; updated 11/03/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 11/04/07

Kid's Birthday Party    

I`m looking for costume character`s(elmo, dora,etc..) for rent in Dallas,TX for my girl`s 2 year old birthday. The costume, with or without a person. Thanks
Posted by Daniel Hernandez; updated 11/04/07

Kids Spa Party, Childrens Spa Party, At Home Spa Party!    

We offer the best spa party in New Jersey in the comfort of your own home. Not in New Jersey, but want to have one of our decadent spa parties? Just ask for our Spa Party Kit To Go and you and your guests can create your own special night. Need Spa Party favors? We ...
Posted by getspaed; updated 11/04/07

How To Make A Debut Welcome Address    

Please help me hoe o make a debut welcome address
Posted by rea; updated 11/04/07

JACK SPARROW 4 HIRE!    

Make your kids birthday one they`ll never forget when Jack Sparrow Takes over! Visit www.sparrowparty.com for details! Visit our page for more info: Hire Jack Sparrow Impersonator, Johnny Depp Ny
Posted by Jack; updated 11/05/07

Birthday Party In Dallas     (1 reply)

Looking for carnival-type rentals for 2 year old`s bithday party in Dallas, TX ( rides, animals, concessions, etc. )
Posted by Daniel Hernandez; updated 11/05/07

Party    

HI i am alex im throwing a party for 14 year olds and we are playing a game that involves a box a pen and paper Each person has to write something on the paper they are itching to talk about You put them in anonymously Shake the box The host ie you picks one out ...
Posted by Alex; updated 11/05/07